No announcement yet.

I challenge anyone to make a GGG highlight video vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    I didn't say he won those middle rounds despite them being close. Some of those middle rounds could be toss ups despite what biased GGG Fans think.
    Buddy. GGG won that fight. I can't believe I actually took the time to reply and say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Buddy. GGG won that fight. I can't believe I actually took the time to reply and say that.
      Post some GGG highlights that display clean effective punches sir

Comment

Post some GGG highlights that display clean effective punches sir
        You can't be serious........

Comment

Right?

Why should we have to prove that he landed big, clean shots. The fight was like Pacquiao-Margarito.

Canelo got abused and now they need highlights

Comment

Im still waiting sir

Comment

Im still waiting sir
              What do you want me to do? Show you Canelo's face after the fight?

Here's the GGG highlight reel you can watch to know he won the fight.

You're a biased fool and you boxing knowledge isn't taken seriously at all on this forum. Nobody who knows ANYTHING about boxing would say that Canelo won more than 3-4 rounds in this fight.

Comment

• Also: If you want to admit that you have a problem, I can take some time out of my day and explain to you the FOUR different ways you score a fight...

But I don't think you want to be embarrassed.

Comment

• You know what one of the main problems with kids today is?

They could have a mechanic sitting right next to them... and instead of asking him how to change the oil, check alternator, change brake pads.... they'll fking go online and look it up.... They don't get 1st hand knowledge from someone who can teach you 100x better than fking YOUTUBE....

The internet needs to be turned off for some people.

Comment

You're a biased fool and you boxing knowledge isn't taken seriously at all on this forum. Nobody who knows ANYTHING about boxing would say that Canelo won more than 3-4 rounds in this fight.
                    I thought GGG won but this hyperbole doesn't help.

Yes there where people who gave Canelo more than 4 rounds and who were not clueless.

Comment

Thats funny because GGG's face looked more marked than canelo's after the fight

Those highlights also show canelo landing more clean effective power punches

Comment

Working...
                      X