Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera Taking Less Money For Bivol, Offered More For Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrera Taking Less Money For Bivol, Offered More For Kovalev

It's now a done deal for March 3rd at the Theater of Madison Square Garden where HBO will televise two light heavyweight title fights. In the main event, WBO champion Sergey Kovalev will face IBO champ Igor Mikhalkin, while WBA beltholder, Dmitry Bivol, takes on mandatory challenger Sullivan Barrera. Barrera, had the choice facing either Kovalev or Bivol, to grab his WBA mandatory shot. In the end, he actually took less money to face Bivol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big risk by Barrera but I love it. It's obvious Main Events thinks Kovalev and Bivol are better investments. So Barrera has to invest in himself. To many people in life aint willing to do that and they'll always be stuck in their comfort zone. He's got a big challenge in Bivol but how can you not root for him after this?

Comment

Barerra, WTF??? I just knew he was fighting Bivol for more money. Come on son!!!!

Comment

I love the Evander Holyfield way.Took significantly less to fight Mike Tyson,to get the fight done. Why? Because he backed himself to win,knowing he'd get big money thereafter in winning.And guess what happened? He spanked Iron Mike,not once,but twice. But now every mofo is looking for a big payday without earning it or being more anonymous than a wrong number.

Comment

Barrera is so confident of beating Kovalev that he took less money to fight Bivol.

Comment

Pvssy @ss Barrera running away from Krusher. Kovalev got these b1tches scarred. Lets hope Bivol f-ks him up real nice.
            Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 12-23-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

says it all really

Comment

Damn. Not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Damn. Not a good look.
                  You don't think so? I love it but I'm a risk taker.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
                    I love the Evander Holyfield way.Took significantly less to fight Mike Tyson,to get the fight done. Why? Because he backed himself to win,knowing he'd get big money thereafter in winning.And guess what happened? He spanked Iron Mike,not once,but twice. But now every mofo is looking for a big payday without earning it or being more anonymous than a wrong number.
                    That's the problem with boxing. Fighters and promoters are only looking at one big fight. They should be looking at a trilogy. As thin as the HW division is right now we should be looking at Wilder/Joshua as a trilogy instead of just one big fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X