Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Says He Would Have Pressed Mayweather To Fight in Jungle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me get this. The entire story of this BoxingScene article is as follows:

-Hypothetically, If Floyd Mayweather was in the Jungle with Khan for reality tv show filming, Khan would have begged Floyd for a boxing match to make some money.

Thats it. Thats the article. What the **** BoxingScene.

Comment

Every time Khan's fought someone who wasn't shot, he's either not looked good or had his glass jaw shattered like a Ming Dynasty vase around an unsupervised 3 year old.

Comment

Didn't Khan get smacked by some dude when he got out of his car in traffic and then retreated back to his car this year lol? Floyd would've whooped his arse in the jungle. Please stop interviewing this guy. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Let me get this. The entire story of this BoxingScene article is as follows:

-Hypothetically, If Floyd Mayweather was in the Jungle with Khan for reality tv show filming, Khan would have begged Floyd for a boxing match to make some money.

Thats it. Thats the article. What the **** BoxingScene.
          I agree but if it wasn't for stories such as this then Khan wouldn't get a mention .....but I too wonder why and wish Boxing Scene wouldn't.

Comment

Waste of talent and potential. He had so much potential when he first came to the US to start his US career. He could've been one of the best at 140-147, but let his ego get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
              Mikey Garcia VS. Amir Khan on Pay-Per-Delusion
              Anybody who wants to see Khan on PPV must be on LSD. Or PCP. Because Khan gives me ADHD.

Comment

Working...
              X