Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who ducked fighters but tried to make it look like the other way around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Takes a real fan boy to hear them say that they cannot do drug testing for the most obviously bogus reasons and blame the OTHER guy for that.

Now it happens that as a result of the fight not happening when it happened originally, it blew up in sales. But it could have and would have happened earlier if Pacquiao agreed to submit to drug testing that would be considered standard in a championship fight today.
    Oh yeah so then what made Floyd say that he purposely waited it out the fight? Other than-following his words, purposely delaying the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      When Ward made it clear that he'd be willing to fight GGG at 168, GGG and his team repeatedly stated that they want "50/50" across the board, including weight. They did so on ESPN and in media interviews.

The request for a 164lb fight was a clear duck by GGG and only GGG fanboys can't see this. I say this in spite of the fact that I voted for GGG as FOTY in 2017. I don't dislike him, I just know when to praise what he does and when to admonish what he does.

He and his team did not want to fight Ward at 168 when that fight was available, period.

People will desperately try to make it like Floyd ducked Pacquiao somehow

They are both a bit culpable imo, but Pac more so easily.
      So because a 160 pound fighter wanted a catch weight in the middle with a smw that some how makes ggg the one who ducked?

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Then Floyd used banned IVs? What a BS!!!

Manny you are a cheat ... you wanna still fight? - Floyd

Manny you are a cheat ... you wanna still fight? - Oscar

Manny you are a cheat ... you wanna still fight? - Uncle Roger

Manny you are a cheat ... you wanna still fight? - Floyd Sr

Manny you are a cheat ... you wanna still fight? - Ellerbe
        Mayweather took salt water = cheat

Pacquiao tried to take pain killers that NFL players say makes them feel like superman = pass

The life of a ******ed pac turd.

Comment

floyd the fraud even temporarily retired just to duck the midget.

fraud jr dad aka the predator admitted on live television that he doesn't want his lil fraud to fight the midget.

it's comparable to what georges did to me when i went to new york to kick his stinky *** azz.

he left town and hid like a true coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Yeah, I should believe you than the man who he himself admitted on "marinating" the fight for 5 years to increase the revenue.
            Again he was talking about AFTER Pacquiao got KTFO by JMM. Just before Mayweather was trying to make the fight and the answer was they needed an outdoor arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Man stop deflecting. The man said it himself. Yeah great business man I'll give you that. But what CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS HIM ADMITTING that he purposely waited it out to increase the revenue, what interpretation can you get from that when he said it flat out?
              People say a lot of things to try portray themselves as smart.

There's no way anybody in boxing thought that fight was going to be worth 10x more, 5 years later when both are faded, older, one had been knocked out etc.. Everyone knew the fight would always be big no matter when it happened, Floyd included, but not that much bigger, given all the circumstances in-between.

It's easy for Floyd and other people later to say they purposely waited 5 years because it makes them look that bit smarter.

You shouldn't take everything so literally. Learn to understand why people say the things they do, when they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                So because a 160 pound fighter wanted a catch weight in the middle with a smw that some how makes ggg the one who ducked?
                These clowns forget that Floyd called out Winky Wright at 154 then Wright followed it up by immediately accepting his challenge then beginning to send offers only for Floyd to not reply him at all.

Comment

Floyd, Manny, GGG, Ward and ducking, all in one thread

Comment

when they was asking manny about fighting floyd, manny would just say, yes i want de fight...

they ask floyd about manny, you got every excuse in the book, from manny having to take olympic style testing, to manny having to join tmt...

sorry floyd boys i'll roll with the guy who can give a straight answer...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      floyd the fraud even temporarily retired just to duck the midget.

fraud jr dad aka the predator admitted on live television that he doesn't want his lil fraud to fight the midget.

it's comparable to what georges did to me when i went to new york to kick his stinky *** azz.

he left town and hid like a true coward.
                      Floyd retired before the midget was even a big draw. The midget became a star because Floyd retired. He wouldn't have got the DLH fight or the P4P 1 spot if he didn't.

Floyd made the midget.

Comment

Working...
                      X