Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman VS Jessie Vargas April 14, 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont rate vargas too highly but he always comes to fight. This is a pretty risky fight for thurman coming off the injury and long layoff. This could be a perfect time for jessie to capitalize on a huge win. I'm riding with jessie if this actually pops off.

Comment

If Thurman is as good as before he should KO Vargas. Vargas isn't a runner. He comes to fight and goes for the KO. Vargas has a mediocre defense. That should make him an easy target for Thurman's hard accurate punches with both hands.I don't agree that Vargas is superior to Thurman in either stamina or punch resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        If Thurman is as good as before he should KO Vargas. Vargas isn't a runner. He comes to fight and goes for the KO. Vargas has a mediocre defense. That should make him an easy target for Thurman's hard accurate punches with both hands.I don't agree that Vargas is superior to Thurman in either stamina or punch resistance.
        It seems like every time Thurman gets hit to the body he gets hurt, and Vargas has had moments during the final third of the fight while Thurman is usually running

Comment

Thurman is gonna have his way with Jessie.. you’re out your mind thinking Jessie is even on the same level.

Comment

Vargas losses to Thurman, Horn losses to Crawford, I had this thought that in 2019, Vargas and Horn will fight on who will get a title shot vs Errol Spence.

Comment

Thurman by decision. Not sure what happened to his power recently. His injury probably won't help either.

Comment

Wait! This is happening. I missed the announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
                  I dont rate vargas too highly but he always comes to fight. This is a pretty risky fight for thurman coming off the injury and long layoff. This could be a perfect time for jessie to capitalize on a huge win. I'm riding with jessie if this actually pops off.
                  I'm in agreement with the Truax-DeGale situation pointed out earlier. Thurman coming from a surgery/lay-off just like DeGale and Vargas might snatch that victory.

Comment

Thurman isn't going to stop Vargas that's for sure.

I can see Vargas even possibly pulling off an upset, he's very underrated and better than people think. He's deceptively good.

Comment

dupe......

Comment

Working...
                      X