Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO: Felix Verdejo Must Rebuild His Career, Earn Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
    Paco Varcarcel President of the WBO organization based out of Puerto Rico for Puerto Rican fighters is sending a message to his country men... "Stay active, let me hype you up and you will own our belt"... pathetic!!! PR boxing is dead since the 80's and was resuscitated by the WBO!!!!
    we got an emotional fence jumper over here in this one!

google tito trinidad, ivan calderon and a guy named miguel cotto. tito specifically, by himself, handed mexico their asses for about 10 years.

get with the times, guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Felix Pendejo
      LOL.... the kid is a bust!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

google tito trinidad, ivan calderon and a guy named miguel cotto. tito specifically, by himself, handed mexico their asses for about 10 years.

get with the times, guy.
        Fence Jumper? they got Tunnels now! so relax you third world Islander... go get a shovel your people still need help! cause your Government sure don't give a mierda about Puerto rico!

no worries! mexico has handed their culos for DECADES! with 2 fighters maybe 3 with siri... no need to google history knows it

Julico cesar chavez Sr. & Salvador sanchez own P.R

Tell Juanma Lopez Orlando Salido sends his Regards...
        Last edited by Catrin; 12-20-2017, 11:35 AM.

Comment

get with the times, guy.
          And about your boy Pendejo! I mean Verdejo He is a BUST!!! or like we say in Spanish "no vale verga"
          and just to think he was compared to the GREAT tito Trinidad once! what an insult to TITO!

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
            And about your boy Pendejo! I mean Verdejo He is a BUST!!! or like we say in Spanish "no vale verga"
            and just to think he was compared to the GREAT tito Trinidad once! what an insult to TITO!
            deja que tu mujer se defiende ella misma

Comment

Hahahahh... the truth always hurts more than the lies the WBO provides this Ricans!!!! Calderon? ahahhaha.. Cotto? hahahahah.... Plasterito? hahahahah.... ok if that defines Rican boxer in the last 30 years... that's a sad situation and only validates my previous statement!!!! anyway... I will not get into the insult game... because I've noticed that pointing the truth will always be the most lethal weapon against sheep!!!! hahahahhah!!!!

Comment

que celosa me saliste...

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                  Fence Jumper? they got Tunnels now! so relax you third world Islander... go get a shovel your people still need help! cause your Government sure don't give a mierda about Puerto rico!

no worries! mexico has handed their culos for DECADES! with 2 fighters maybe 3 with siri... no need to google history knows it

Julico cesar chavez Sr. & Salvador sanchez own P.R

Tell Juanma Lopez Orlando Salido sends his Regards...
                  You know we Ricans are on top in title fights vs Mexico??? yep the ones that counts the most.

Comment

Why not get a direct interview with Felix himself to determine where his head and heart is.

For someone who was being touted as PR's next big thing, he has certainly left a lot to be desired.
                    Perpetually stuck in "potential" mode.
                    And now they are talking about "rebuilding".

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                      Hahahahh... the truth always hurts more than the lies the WBO provides this Ricans!!!! Calderon? ahahhaha.. Cotto? hahahahah.... Plasterito? hahahahah.... ok if that defines Rican boxer in the last 30 years... that's a sad situation and only validates my previous statement!!!! anyway... I will not get into the insult game... because I've noticed that pointing the truth will always be the most lethal weapon against sheep!!!! hahahahhah!!!!
                      bro ... i can't take this serious. but i'm glad that you entertain yourself with these truths, mi pochito.

Comment

Working...
                      X