Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lemieux winning 3 rounds on a judge's card is proof that another GBP fix was in play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemieux winning 3 rounds on a judge's card is proof that another GBP fix was in play

Once again a Golden Boy Promotions fighter gets awarded rounds out of nowhere.

The Puerto Rican judge got Lemieux 3 rounds. From where?? Some other judge gave him 2. Only one judge had it a 120-108 UD which is pretty much the correct score. Maybe you can give Lemieux a mercy round somewhere but giving him 3 round is blatantly biased judging.

That Puerto Rican judge who gave Lemieux three rounds never judged a fight outside of Puerto Rico other than one fight in Germany ages ago involving Arthur Abraham. It looks to me like GBP dragged him out of nowhere to do what he's told.

There's no way BJS beats Canelo because all Canelo has to do is make it a close fight and he gets automatic 8 rounds out of it.

I know.. No one is talking about this because the correct guy won at the end of the day but how on earth can anyone who has eyes give Lemieux 2/3 rounds??? Those judges need to be sacked from Judging for life.. Stinks of corruption.

Comment

It was a complete whitewash

Lemieux didn't win a round

and a judge gave him 3??

something's fishy

Comment

Not to mention the weird compubox numbers.

Definitely something fishy going on.

Comment

Sometimes i feel for boxers and the struggles they go through. Football players as well. Baseball and Basketball are more forgiving, kinder sports. You kind of feel for people like Peyton Hillis where you say why won't you give these guys some leeway to help them succeed? So for close matches, i like to feel like maybe if you're objective you can give a guy a few rounds? In what world, did David even have a round you could feel made a difference? Shyt is crazy

Comment

Very difficult to give BJS round 6...Lemieux inflicted more damage. Other than that, clean sweep.

Comment

I gave Lemieux one round, and that was marginal.

BJS didnt just take Lemieux to school, he took him to Grad College.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                Very difficult to give BJS round 6...Lemieux inflicted more damage. Other than that, clean sweep.
                6 and I think maybe 10 if you're really generous. But 3 rounds? No way.

Comment

The two biggest WTF scorecards of the year. Giving three rounds to Lemieux and 118-110 for Canelo. Both of them in favor or a Golden Boy fighter.

Comment

Lemiuex won a sympathy round AT BEST.

If that was Canelo in there instead of Lemiuex, he would have won by MD or SD.

Comment

Working...
                    X