Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lemieux winning 3 rounds on a judge's card is proof that another GBP fix was in play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any photos of the scorecards? One that gave 3 rounds sounds suspect. Other guy was Warrens judge though, a Brit, probably gave Lemieux all he could so he couldnt get called on British bias.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
      Once again a Golden Boy Promotions fighter gets awarded rounds out of nowhere.

The Puerto Rican judge got Lemieux 3 rounds. From where?? Some other judge gave him 2. Only one judge had it a 120-108 UD which is pretty much the correct score. Maybe you can give Lemieux a mercy round somewhere but giving him 3 round is blatantly biased judging.

That Puerto Rican judge who gave Lemieux three rounds never judged a fight outside of Puerto Rico other than one fight in Germany ages ago involving Arthur Abraham. It looks to me like GBP dragged him out of nowhere to do what he's told.

There's no way BJS beats Canelo because all Canelo has to do is make it a close fight and he gets automatic 8 rounds out of it.
      Totally agreed my friend. There is no other logical reason behind scoring anything for David Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        David didn't even win a round. But still BJS won by a landslide so no complaints there
        It is relevant to point out when a robbery was attempted even if they weren't able to carry it out.

It points out to a trend involving Golden Boy Promotions fighters.

Comment

From my memory, another attempt of robbery this year was Usyk vs Marco Huck in Germany. Usyk put on a boxing clinic and stopped Huck in the 10th round but if I recall correctly the judges had it WAAAY too close, they were giving Huck everything they could and had it like 5-4 for Usyk going into the 10th round. It completely defied any logic since it was a bit like this fight here, maybe 1 mercy round for Huck, 2 would be biased already but of course the judges found rounds for him out of nothing.

There was definitely a serious attempt to rob Usyk, it would be a typical German robbery. Luckily, Usyk was just too good.

Unfortunately people forget these things if the robbery isn't successful, there should be more outrage even if the right fighter wins at the end.
          Last edited by RedZmaja; 12-17-2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

There is no way you will tell me that Saunders got round 12. He ran that entire round, I gave Lemieux a couple rounds

Comment

I was scoring it live. I had it 12-0 Saunders. Complete domination.

Comment

If that was Canelo instead of Lemieux, Saunders would be lucky to get a draw...

Comment

There were a couple of rounds where BJS did a lot of moving but not a lot of punching. Three rounds to Lemieux is just wrong. Really it doesn't matter he dominated Lemirux...

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                    It is relevant to point out when a robbery was attempted even if they weren't able to carry it out.

It points out to a trend involving Golden Boy Promotions fighters.
                    I can see a mercy round here and there. David landed some punches and was pressuring. Decisions are tricky now a days

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                      There is no way you will tell me that Saunders got round 12. He ran that entire round, I gave Lemieux a couple rounds
                      This. As bad as Lemieux was dominated otherwise, he won the 12th if nothing else, by default.

Comment

Working...
                      X