Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Not Impressed With Loma Win: Rigo Too Small

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Loma vs Rigon size difference was so bad that it makes MoneyMay vs Marquez not too bad lol, MoneyMay still came overweight, Loma looked much taller and body mass just massive over Rigon

well Marquez went on to knock Manny out at 147lbs, greatest fight ever with the greatest KO, after Manny had dominated TimBradley

The p4p is still open its between Crawford n Vasyl, but id give it to Crawford on hes opponents and undefeated record
    Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 12-17-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
      It's funny how the bar is set so low for Loma.

If he's great as they claim,they'd demand more from him.
      It's funniest of how far low the bar is set for Crawford... he beats Postol and a smaller, chinny Gamboa and he's lb for lb #1?

People are talking about beating Horn solidifies his as number #1...

Are you fking kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        It's funniest of how far low the bar is set for Crawford... he beats Postol and a smaller, chinny Gamboa and he's lb for lb #1?

People are talking about beating Horn solidifies his as number #1...

Are you fking kidding me?
        When Postol KO'd Mattysse people said he'd beat Crawford...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          Lol Loma vs Rigon size difference was so bad that it makes MoneyMay vs Marquez not too bad lol, MoneyMay still came overweight, Loma looked much taller and body mass just massive over Rigon

well Marquez went on to knock Manny out at 147lbs, greatest fight ever with the greatest KO, after Manny had dominated TimBradley

The p4p is still open its between Crawford n Vasyl, but id give it to Crawford on hes opponents and undefeated record
          Oh yeah, unproven Postol with one win against washed up Lucas and small, chinny featherweight Gamboa is his resume

Tell me about Crawford's resume again, so I can laugh lol?

Thurman has a way better resume than Crawford and so does Rungvisai... Mikey Garcia's resume blows away Crawford's... I haven't even started to think about it..
          Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 12-17-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Oh yeah, unproven Postol with one win against washed up Lucas and small, chinny featherweight Gamboa is his resume

Thurman has a way better resume than Crawford and so does Rungvisai... Mikey Garcia's resume blows away Crawford's... I haven't even started to think about it..

Comment

Davis vs Farmer

That'll work.

Davis has beaten a highly skilled fighter.
              Pedraza would wipe the floor with Farmer.
              All I know is that Farmer got robbed by Ogawa! He should be a World Champion! I would rather see Davis fight Farmer than Ogawa!

Comment

At least Loma made the contracted weight.

Speaking of size differences... Crawford and Gamboa had a pretty distinct one also... and that's Crawford's biggest win and Crawford is on fight #33... while Loma has how many fights LOL?

Comment

When Postol KO'd Mattysse people said he'd beat Crawford...
                  Even if that's true... Crawford was the overwhelming favorite going into the fight... and he still beat Postol... no matter what people say... he didn't beat a world beater...

Gamboa is still his biggest win based on where he was ranked at the time... and Crawford was so much bigger... and Gamboa has been exposed as a hype job since then...

Crawford is on fight #33 and has a weaker resume than probably the top 20-25 lb for lb...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post

Lol Rungvisai lol wtf, Thurmans best win is vs Danny Garcia which is good n thats about it lol, Shawn Porters whos best skill is his head rush its a good win but he barely got by if not a draw

Crawford cleaned out 135 n 140 all the champs n he dominated his wins easily, skills against small big tall long short olympians champions blk wht latino, dont matter all comers

Comment

Floyd just speaking facts

Comment

Working...
                      X