Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Floyd: "Size doesn't matter, it's about skills."

Floyd after Loma makes Quitondeaux quit: "Rigo was too small."
    ha ha but but but Riqui is also too old.
    Last edited by SceneBoxer; 12-17-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Floyd, and others, keep forgetting the AGE! It's not just the size! These guys quitting are actually taking away from Loma's performance. Look at the performance of Floyd vs. JMM, and compare that with Loma vs. Rigo! That's how you dominate a little guy! Look at the performance of Floyd vs. Gatti! That's how you dominate an old guy! Look at the performances of Floyd vs. Oscar, Cotto, and Canelo! That's how you dominate a bigger guy! Loma needs a performance like that, and I think Pacquiao is the guy! Manny won't quit, and fighting at 140 might actually help Manny! Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko! Make it happen!

Comment

gayweather jr is just jealous.

Comment

The size will always be a factor, but Loma did outclass him purely with skill, a great performance. I disagree with Mayweather but I like his style, always chimes in and rustles people's jimmies.

Stay strong champ!

Comment

Gay weather showing his insecurities.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Floyd, and others, keep forgetting the AGE! It's not just the size! These guys quitting are actually taking away from Loma's performance. Look at the performance of Floyd vs. JMM, and compare that with Loma vs. Rigo! That's how you dominate a little guy! Look at the performance of Floyd vs. Gatti! That's how you dominate an old guy! Look at the performances of Floyd vs. Oscar, Cotto, and Canelo! That's how you dominate a bigger guy! Loma needs a performance like that, and I think Pacquiao is the guy! Manny won't quit, and fighting at 140 might actually help Manny! Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko! Make it happen!
              Look at the age and then fight Manny LOL...

Comment

Floyd was the guy inactive for two years when he fought Marquez. In this case Rigo has barely fought in 2 years, way undersized, 37 years old while Loma is bigger, stronger, more active and in his prime. Not the same thing at all for people constantly making the Marquez comparison!

Comment

Loma too white

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    Floyd was the guy inactive for two years when he fought Marquez. In this case Rigo has barely fought in 2 years, way undersized, 37 years old while Loma is bigger, stronger, more active and in his prime. Not the same thing at all for people constantly making the Marquez comparison!
                    Cheated on the scale. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      Look at the age and then fight Manny LOL...
                      I don't think Manny is done, and he definitely beat Horn! Of course he's much older than Loma, but what I want to see, is can Loma dominate Pacquiao, like Mayweather dominated Gatti? Can Loma dominate Pacquiao, like Pacquiao dominated Oscar? Loma needs that type of performance to get the casuals talking about him! The casuals won't pay to watch Loma vs. Berchelt, or Loma vs. Machado, but they'll pay to see Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko! Would you rather see Pacquiao vs. Crawford? That's even worse for Manny!

Comment

Working...
                      X