No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Not Impressed With Loma Win: Rigo Too Small

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    DLH, Hatton, Mosley, and JMM were Floyd's leftovers.

Pac fought at WW for 6 years...so his limit was clearly not 140 lmfao

Also, you are the same trash that gave Floyd beef for not fighting Gennady at 160.

STFU
    AHhaah no you ****** clown. JMM was Manny's left overs, he beat him first before Floyd moved that recently featherweight recently turned lightweight all the way to welterweight in a complete mismatch of a fight. And then Floyd fought Manny's left overs in Miguel Cotto, then fought a KO'ed JMM left overs in Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
      Pacquaio fought at catch-weights and the May fans would parrot this all time calling him the catch-weight king, now suddenly he's a true welterweight? Get out of here with that nonsense.

I didn't give Floyd squat for not fighting GGG, I said that if he wanted to fight for a big payday GGG would be it.
      Funny isn't it?

Comment

DLH, Hatton, Mosley, and JMM were Floyd's leftovers.

Pac fought at WW for 6 years...so his limit was clearly not 140 lmfao

Also, you are the same trash that gave Floyd beef for not fighting Gennady at 160.

STFU
        In fairness, both Mosley and De La Hoya were basically washed up before either got to them. A solid 7-8 years past the days were both were consistent high level guys.

Hatton was garbage at 147 (lost to Collazo), I guess at least Manny fought him at his weight (140) so that basically evens that out IMO.

Regarding Marquez. Pacquaio actually fought him (twice) first and at weights that were fair for Marquez (and in Marquez' prime). Marquez jumping up two divisions overnight after just jumping up two divisions in quick succession really isn't that impressive.

Cotto was much closer to his prime when Pac fought him too despite fan boy theory.

Then obviously Mayweather only finally fought Pacquaio after Pacquaio had been brutally knocked out and showed serious declining. Whatever theory on why the bout didn't happen earlier is kind of moot since for whatever reason the fight didn't happen when Pacquaio was at or near his best and then he did once he was seriously eroded as a fighter lo and behold the fight happens.

I say all this as somebody that really could never stand Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          AHhaah no you ****** clown. JMM was Manny's left overs, he beat him first before Floyd moved that recently featherweight recently turned lightweight all the way to welterweight in a complete mismatch of a fight. And then Floyd fought Manny's left overs in Miguel Cotto, then fought a KO'ed JMM left overs in Pacquiao.
          JMM ws nobody's leftovers at any point in his career. He DOMINATED the 1st fight (after woeful round 1), drew 2nd fight, won clear decision 3rd fight, KTFO 4th??? No leftovers lol

It's not Floyd's fault Manny became leftovers - that's Manny's fault lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            In fairness, both Mosley and De La Hoya were basically washed up before either got to them. A solid 7-8 years past the days were both were consistent high level guys.

Hatton was garbage at 147 (lost to Collazo), I guess at least Manny fought him at his weight (140) so that basically evens that out IMO.
            Can't tell if serious??

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Regarding Marquez. Pacquaio actually fought him (twice) first and at weights that were fair for Marquez (and in Marquez' prime). Marquez jumping up two divisions overnight after just jumping up two divisions in quick succession really isn't that impressive.
            I don't hate JMM for trying and I also don't rank that fight highly for Floyd, but Floyd looked good coming off a 2 year layoff.

Cotto was much closer to his prime when Pac fought him too despite fan boy theory.
            Well this is poor thought. Cotto was with a brand new trainer for his fight with Pac at a catch weight after being stopped against Margarito and getting a gift decision against Clottey.

Floyd fought Cotto at a better weight and without PEDs so I rank his win over Cotto higher

Then obviously Mayweather only finally fought Pacquaio after Pacquaio had been brutally knocked out and showed serious declining. Whatever theory on why the bout didn't happen earlier is kind of moot since for whatever reason the fight didn't happen when Pacquaio was at or near his best and then he did once he was seriously eroded as a fighter lo and behold the fight happens.
            Again, it's not Floyd's fault Manny can't beat teachers, karate fighters, or 9-toed fighters. That's Manny's fault.

Floyd whooped his ass.

And it's also not Floyd's fault that Manny needed an outdoor stadium to host the fight, refused OSDT, needed a cutoff date, and was afraid of needles.

I say all this as somebody that really could never stand Pac.
            Whether you stand Pac or not, you just got wrecked.

Oh and you make no sense with countless contradictions

#whitepower #duterte #***** #*****

Comment

Can't tell if serious??

I don't hate JMM for trying and I also don't rank that fight highly for Floyd, but Floyd looked good coming off a 2 year layoff.

Well this is poor thought. Cotto was with a brand new trainer for his fight with Pac at a catch weight after being stopped against Margarito and getting a gift decision against Clottey.

Floyd fought Cotto at a better weight and without PEDs so I rank his win over Cotto higher

Again, it's not Floyd's fault Manny can't beat teachers, karate fighters, or 9-toed fighters. That's Manny's fault.

Floyd whooped his ass.

And it's also not Floyd's fault that Manny needed an outdoor stadium to host the fight, refused OSDT, needed a cutoff date, and was afraid of needles.

Whether you stand Pac or not, you just got wrecked.

Oh and you make no sense with countless contradictions

#whitepower #duterte #***** #*****
              Nah you have an obvious bias whereas I am objective. Pacquaio beat what was left out of Cotto and Floyd is also a PED suspect (I'm convinced both were roided for a LONG time). Not sure 154 was such a great weight for Cotto. He beat a one legged Yuri Foreman and suffered a lopsided loss to Trout. His work at 147 was better and I don't think Cotto weighing 145 instead of the 146 he weighed the fights before had that much baring. You do of course because it supports your agenda.

Floyd "whooped his ass"? Not really he just looked better at doing nothing against a smaller, washed up fighter. No whupping going on there. Nothing really happened. Awful effort from both guys. It's Floyd's signature win along with Marquez KO6 Pacquaio I guess that makes sense since Floyd never defeated a great fighter in or near their prime something Pacquaio as bad as he was, was able to accomplish.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Nah you have an obvious bias whereas I am objective. Pacquaio beat what was left out of Cotto and Floyd is also a PED suspect (I'm convinced both were roided for a LONG time).
                One did OSDT for years while the other was afraid of needles, needed a cutoff date, and giving blood weakened him. The other guy retired undefeated.

Not sure 154 was such a great weight for Cotto. He beat a one legged Yuri Foreman and suffered a lopsided loss to Trout. His work at 147 was better and I don't think Cotto weighing 145 instead of the 146 he weighed the fights before had that much baring. You do of course because it supports your agenda.
                Cotto at a 2 lb catchweight after Margarito and Clottey with a brand new amateur trainer is not my idea of a polished win, but I understand a score for Pac is a score for you. Well, at least you can always dream of being this close:

Floyd "whooped his ass"? Not really he just looked better at doing nothing against a smaller, washed up fighter.
                Floyd is 2 years older than Manny. It is not Floyd's fault Manny can't win without juice and aged like milk. Besides Manny's team needed an outdoor stadium to house the fight, needed a cutoff date for OSDT, and felt giving blood would weaken Pooch...dat voodoo!

No whupping going on there. Nothing really happened. Awful effort from both guys. It's Floyd's signature win along with Marquez KO6 Pacquaio I guess that makes sense since Floyd never defeated a great fighter in or near their prime something Pacquaio as bad as he was, was able to accomplish.
                Who did Pac beat in their prime? Tim Bradley? Okay, decent B level win. Morales? No he lost first fight..against a SHOT Morales and rampages a SHOT MAB. DLH, Cotto, Mosley, Hatton, and Margarito were all "decent" wins over long-expired fighters.

Floyd's win over Canelo alone tops Pac's entire career lol

Comment

Ahahaha... What the heck is this? Can someone explain please?

Comment

One did OSDT for years while the other was afraid of needles, needed a cutoff date, and giving blood weakened him. The other guy retired undefeated.

Cotto at a 2 lb catchweight after Margarito and Clottey with a brand new amateur trainer is not my idea of a polished win, but I understand a score for Pac is a score for you. Well, at least you can always dream of being this close:

Floyd is 2 years older than Manny. It is not Floyd's fault Manny can't win without juice and aged like milk. Besides Manny's team needed an outdoor stadium to house the fight, needed a cutoff date for OSDT, and felt giving blood would weaken Pooch...dat voodoo!

Who did Pac beat in their prime? Tim Bradley? Okay, decent B level win. Morales? No he lost first fight..against a SHOT Morales and rampages a SHOT MAB. DLH, Cotto, Mosley, Hatton, and Margarito were all "decent" wins over long-expired fighters.

Pac fought Prime Marquez, And Prime Barrera, and Prime Bradley, and a still good but past his best Morales thats 3 A-level HOF fighters at their prime, and 1 A-level HoF past his prime at 30 years old. And the Barrera win alone *****s, 15-20 names of Floyd's entire resume.

Comment

Floyd's testing was a joke. Basically make sure the opponent is clean while being juiced up. He had them in his pocket. Cotto isn't a stellar win for either it's just Pacquaio fought a better version and beat what was rest of his best days out of him. Barrera wasn't shot in 2003 he was coming in off top form and had been very consistent. He even beat Morales after that fight. Way too biased and you cry about catch-weight and then big up Floyd's win over Canelo in what was a terrible catch weight for a guy that could barely make 154. How does that win top a career? That's fanboy talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X