No announcement yet.

Don't act surprised

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't act surprised

We were many people who always told you that Lemieux was no good and that he was NOT a good win for Golovkin. We kept saying "only Saunders and Jacobs are relevant figts", but nooo, the Golovkin fanboys kept saying "Lemieux is world class!", blablabla... Now, these same ignorant Leieux-hypers are actually often among the Saunders-haters, who still can't quite comprehend the fact that he defeated Eubank. Eubank is better than any middleweight not named Golovkin/Canelo/Jacobs at the moment and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Eubank was better than them... Saunders is a good fighter. Lemieux is not.

I based my prediction of Saunders by stoppage due to his wins over Eubank Jr. and Lee and also due to the loses of DL to Rubio and Alcine. I didn't count DL loss to GGG since he's expected to lose that one.

Comment

Wow Banko, I never looked at it like that. You are a certified genius my friend, have a nice day.

Comment

Lemieux suited BJS. I thought he'd lose wide on the cards and he did. Those first 6 rounds vs Eubank Jr showed the level of BJS when he is truly switched on. He's naturally talented

Is the fight worth watching?

Comment

Yeah the gggtards couldn't handle the fact that their man was a bum beater so they had to overhype everyone of his opponents to make him look good.

Curtis Stevens, Lemule, Monroe. All bums.

Comment

Working...
          X