No announcement yet.

BJS Would beat up Little-G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJS Would beat up Little-G

Brook was beating him until his eye went. BJS is way too quick for Little-G to handle.

Honestly with the aging+beatings lil g has been taking saunders has a really good chance

Comment

He has a good chance, but chance can only be as good as it gets. GGG late TKO. And against Danny Jacobs, Jacobs by U.D. And lol at brook beating GGG up XD besides round 2 he got out landed on every round.

Comment

I don't think he beats him, but he would give him a serious challenge. Gennady didn't look the best in his last 3-4 fights.

Anyway, I think that the Canelo fight needs to be a priority.

Comment

BJS takes Golovkin to school, no doubt about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Would box his head off. They'd do their upmost to rob him on the cards though.

Comment

Jacobs beat Little-G and BJS is a better boxer than Jacobs. I cant see Little-G winning or even taking that fight. BJS will be avoided.

Comment

Saunders is a tough out if he is at his best against anyone because of his style.

However Lemiuex is very limited. You cant just go off this fight and think he going to do tge same to GGG.

I would love to see him against Jacobs. Winner gets winner of Canelo-GGG

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                  Would box his head off. They'd do their upmost to rob him on the cards though.
                  Ahahahahahahahah. Great joke man. Great joke.

Comment

Saunders wasn't even at his best tonight, he's going to be even better next year.

Golovkin and Canelo will look like they're fighting underwater.

Comment

Working...
                    X