Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Makes Statement, Easily Dominates David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    yeah I saw a interview earlier that he brokedown his thinking says they have a meeting with GBP after this fight sunday morning and he said they can get the fight done asap as he will be there personally and can say yes or no to the terms and work out a deal on the spot lol. he wants that $$$$ Cashnelo fight.
    ****, after this performance he deserves it and he has a hell of a chance to win against Nelo. This is what we like to call a "calculated bet" and it's paying off in dividends. Kudos to Saunders for taking this bout and putting himself in the position to make big bucks.

Comment

• Lemieux at least showed some heart, got completely out boxed

Comment

• 12-0 slick white bruvva. cucknelo want some slickness? dont think SO

Comment

• David's girl is ***y

Comment

• 12-0. Any other scorecard is a robbery.

Comment

• Saunders earned a shot tonight against either GGG or Canelo and I think he could give either a lot of trouble.

Comment

• 12-0 Saunders. Only questions is, how many of those rounds could have been scored 10-8?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  lool roy taking a shot at rigo.

He probably lost a bundle on that fight.

Comment

• Worst night of Lemieux's career um didn't GGG batter him, knock him down and stop him?

Comment

• I hate when fighters start jogging in the final round.

Comment

Working...
                      X