Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Makes Statement, Easily Dominates David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    what was the referee thinking?
    Seriously.. dude was just standing there getting worked. Then he gives a count when the guy is laying down on the deck like Pacquiao

Comment

• the ref really let that one go too long. that was some mortal kombat fatality ****.

you could see the soul leaving kid's body. hope he heads to the hostpital and that they keep him overnight.

Comment

• Tell you what would be a good fight, Lemieux vs. O'Sullivan.

Comment

• O’Sullivan is an old school brute force monster. Gangs of New York type of fighter. Comes in with heavy shots.

Comment

• That was a great fight, good effort by both men and great chin by Douglas. I was wondering when he'd go down, I felt it was only a matter of time

Comment

• yo was that brook and fury in bjs locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                the ref really let that one go too long. that was some mortal kombat fatality ****.

you could see the soul leaving kid's body. hope he heads to the hostpital and that they keep him overnight.

Comment

• Jokes aside I hope Douglas is ok. He didnt look right at all.

Comment

• Lets go lemieux..

Comment

• the Englishesh post the lead victory, could be a bad omen for North Americanos.

Comment

Working...
                      X