Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been more excuses from fans after the rigo lomo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
    What's wrong with a catch weight of 124

Too risky??

Loma took ZERO risk fighting Rigo at 130

ZERO

Rigo just jumped TWO weight classes but 124 is too much for Loma

Refer to my previous post. Lomachenko was on his way up. He started his career at 126, fought a few times at 130, and is now moving to 135. Besides that, he didn’t need a Rigo fight. It was the other way around. Why would he want to drop to 124? To make you happy? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
      A smaller guy from a lower weight class was the one ducking

Ok dude...whatever.

Talk about bias
      He asked for the fight was offered it (for more than he just got paid) and said no. He is on film admitting it.

Yes you are insanely biased.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Salido beat him and that is a fact.
        No, he did not and this is a fact.

I doubt you have even watched the fight.
        If you did, then you just do not understand difference between beating someone in a fight and winning a fight by judges' scores.

So far, the fact is that fat pig Salido landed less punches (low blows are NOT COUNTED in boxing) and barely survived the 12th.
        Later in the fight the veteran ballbusting beetch was being tossed around the ring like a puppy by a guy 12 lbs lighter and fighting his second pro fight! LOL

If you sincerely believe Salido won fair and square then I say you cannot differ your ars* from a broomstick.
        Last edited by Gurgutt; 12-17-2017, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          Yeah, it's a crying shame when the fans of the winner makes so many excuses.

"Why all the hate for Lomy?"

"Is it because of the color of his skin?"

"Only the Mayweather fans talk bad about Lomy"

"Crawford hasn't fought anyone to be P4P #1."
          Last I checked Mayweather fans like myself have always been impressed and enjoy Loma's boxing ability, it's a shame that Loma has now been claimed by your crowd. I'd prefer you run back to Triple G and Kovalev and leave Loma for real boxing purists to discuss

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            I think it's worse seeing Loma fans gloating over such a mismatch.
            It most definitely is. Clowns trying to act like it was a 50/50. Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
              Last I checked Mayweather fans like myself have always been impressed and enjoy Loma's boxing ability, it's a shame that Loma has now been claimed by your crowd. I'd prefer you run back to Triple G and Kovalev and leave Loma for real boxing purists to discuss
              Oh boy. Man, I am a Mayweather fan. My post was sarcasm at its best (or so I thought). Which crowd am I supposed to be a part of now?

I am not a boxing purist but I try to be honest about what I see. I've been saying the same thing for like 8 months now. Lomachenko is a special fighter but he's being elevated to a status that he hasn't reached yet. This statement will appear that I'm hating by people like the OP. That was the purpose of my "sarcastic" post. But here you come chiming in and got it all wrong. I guess being a boxing purist leaves little room for basic comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Oh boy. Man, I am a Mayweather fan. My post was sarcasm at its best (or so I thought). Which crowd am I supposed to be a part of now?

I am not a boxing purist but I try to be honest about what I see. I've been saying the same thing for like 8 months now. Lomachenko is a special fighter but he's being elevated to a status that he hasn't reached yet. This statement will appear that I'm hating by people like the OP. That was the purpose of my "sarcastic" post. But here you come chiming in and got it all wrong. I guess being a boxing purist leaves little room for basic comprehension.
                If it was sarcasm, my apologies, but the fact is most people who admire Mayweather's boxing style are also fan's of Loma's boxing, it has nothing to do with race, ethnicity, nationalism, at the end of the day we like skills and talent.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Lomachenko's boxing style. It's about as dominant a style as Mayweather had. He knows how to maximize his efficiency while taking little damage in return. I'm still conflicted by his clowning in the ring. I think he is simply trying to have fun but it's getting old and I'm not sure how he would react when he's in with a real contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                    Guess you forgot the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight
                    This place was actually eerily quite right after Floyd v Manny, it was so weird considering how big the fight was. It seemed like hardly anyone was posting for about an hour or so after the fight, especially Manny fans anyway...

And then press conference shoulder excuse happened and they started bombarding the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      It most definitely is. Clowns trying to act like it was a 50/50. Lame.
                      Plenty of folks here and on social media picked Rigo - BIG. PLENTY. It wasn't a 50/50 I felt it would be a blowout and Rigo would quit but there's a lot of folks claimed Loma had no chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X