Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Argument For (And Against) Lomachenko Being #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golovkins my boy but i dont think anyone can argue with lomachenko as p4p number 1. Obviously his wins are now being revised, trashed and discredited but gary russell, nicolas walters and rigondeaux were all considered world class fighters (rigondeaux considered a p4p level fighter) and lomachenko took them to school. And as for crawford are people gonna tell me burns, postol and indongo are better than them 3? Know apparantly im some hardcore racist whos bias and hates crawford but im willing to listen to reason, can someone tell me how someone with 0 world class wins should be rated more highly than someone with 3?

Comment

Still premature for me. Let him fight Mickey Garcia and Terence Crawford first.

Comment

Loma is a f.ucking beast

For me with the retirement of Ward , right now there is no real #1 P4P

There's 3-5 guys ( Lomas right up there ) who could make a claim to the crown if things go their way in 2018 but right now it just seems no ones done enough

When Mayweather was fighting you couldn't deny he was #1, When he retired and Ward took over especially after he beat Kov you couldn't deny it

What fighter can we say that about right now

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Let's not forget he fought the last 2 guys who were 1 & 2 weight classes SMALLER than him.

I've been looking at the 126 and 122 lbers to see who he fights next??? You have any ideas??? Maybe

Daniel Roman
          Gary Russell Jr. again
          Oscar Valdez

???
          Buahahahahaha....
          Haters gonna hate no matter what...say what you say, but loma has done enough to be one of the top three p4p...all of the boxing fans already know it after that performance vs rigo but you?
          Omg, this clown really can give loma his credit...hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            Still premature for me. Let him fight Mickey Garcia and Terence Crawford first.
            Whilst we're at it, let Mikey Garcia fight Canelo Alvarez and let Terence Crawford fight Gennady Golovkin first?

Comment

It's between Terence Crawford and Lomachenko right now.

Errol Spence can be in the conversation too if he beats Lamont Peterson and Keith Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Errol Spence can be in the conversation too if he beats Lamont Peterson and Keith Thurman.
                If he beats Thurman yes.

If he beats Peterson? lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
                  Whilst we're at it, let Mikey Garcia fight Canelo Alvarez and let Terence Crawford fight Gennady Golovkin first?
                  ????? Why? It's ok for Mikey Garcia to beat guys 1 weight class higher bit not Loma???
                  Loma just fought a 48 year old who fought 3 rounds in the last 2 years. AND was 2 weight classea lower...

Comment

Originally posted by KaidouTheBeast View Post
                    Buahahahahaha....
                    Haters gonna hate no matter what...say what you say, but loma has done enough to be one of the top three p4p...all of the boxing fans already know it after that performance vs rigo but you?
                    Omg, this clown really can give loma his credit...hahahaha
                    Credit for fighting an old man 2 weight classes lower???

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I dont think Lomachenko is P4P the best because his last 2 fight were against much smaller fighters. I just want to see him fight someone his own size that is REALLY good.

But resume wise for now he should be #1.

Well see shortly who #1 is. Still have a lot of young GREAT boxers out there....

Comment

Working...
                      X