Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saunders, Lemieux - Nearly Erupt With Heated Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to see that stupid Kevin-guy lay down on the canvas....omg what a low-life-Kevin he is.....

Comment

This has all the makings for a great fight.

Comment

If Saunders loses, I'd like to see the look on his fuked up kid's face.

Comment

I see a late stoppage by Lemieux

Comment

I expect Lemieux in Curtis Stevens seek and destroy fashion only more motivated. I can't imagine Saunders surviving unless he's got plenty of air in his bicycle tires for all 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              I expect Lemieux in Curtis Stevens seek and destroy fashion only more motivated. I can't imagine Saunders surviving unless he's got plenty of air in his bicycle tires for all 12 rounds.
              Lemieux does not have a great gas tank. He will come out winging shots and if he cannot get him out of there really early, he will definitely lose.

Comment

I've never seen Saunders fight so I'm not a fan. I've seen Lemieux fight and I'm not a fan. If Lemieux can connect I suppose he can get a KO but if he doesn't I guess Saunders has a shot. If Saunders legitimately beat Monroe Jr he might just be good enough to out box Lemieux. I have no dog in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                  Lemieux does not have a great gas tank. He will come out winging shots and if he cannot get him out of there really early, he will definitely lose.
                  Except Saunders doesn't have a great gas tank either. Even when Lemieux gasses he still throws, and throws with intent.

Saunders really has to avoid taking damage early on and capitalising on Lemieux's mistakes to win this. He can't run all night, both literally (he doesn't have the stamina) and in order to get the decision.

Comment

lemueix better watch his balls at the weigh in.

Comment

LeMule is going to hurt this punk....

Comment

Working...
                      X