Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward confirms what we knew. He retired because he couldn't scam RocNation again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward confirms what we knew. He retired because he couldn't scam RocNation again

"My body hurts" "I've been doing this for so many years I've nothing left to give".

3 months later.

"I miss fighting".

Yeah, hoping that you can land another fight for 6+ millions while you sell 100k ppv?

Stay retired, no one wants to see your fights, dirty boring figher.

False equivalency.... You think due to his body hurting his not going to miss or wish he could properly return to fighting.

Comment

LOL.... what he meant was...

"I miss the easy money being "Son of Judges" who let me win even when I did not deserve to or when I did not fight dirty enough."

Was disgusting seeing him admit it on HBO.... "dirty fighters respect other dirty fighters."

Comment

Y'all lame asf

Comment

Ward will wait until 175 cools off before even considering fighting again. Too dangerous. CW is no easy path to glory either. Sadly, no one outside of his small contingent of fans will care if he ever fights again.

Comment

White power! Trump! Putin!

Heil

....lmfao

Comment

7mil+ppv for a fight that did under 150k+, god damn ROC Nation. Thats a god damn daylight bank robbery. Even Al Haymon would get a heart attack paying his fighters this much money.

Comment

Stay in school kids. Your logic is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Almighty Sosa View Post
                  False equivalency.... You think due to his body hurting his not going to miss or wish he could properly return to fighting.
                  False? False is that his body hurts. He is fine, he could fight again if he wanted. No one will pay him more than 1 million, he doesn't sell.

Comment

Andre Ward deserves an award for being able to "scam" RocNation. So many boxers have had their livelihood completely ruined by RocNation so good for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X