No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor Banks 4.3 Million Buys, Says Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    And who else is doing 500+ against Andre Berto? No one.

Floyd is the money man. If you fight Floyd it's going to do the highest numbers that's abundantly clear.
    I have no idea how and why they are even trying to argue this..It aint even close

Comment

And who else is doing 500+ against Andre Berto? No one.

Floyd is the money man. If you fight Floyd it's going to do the highest numbers that's abundantly clear.
      Yeah, I remember when people were trying to make fun of those numbers. Then Lil G did 97k buys and completely changed the narrative

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        Yeah, I remember when people were trying to make fun of those numbers. Then Lil G did 97k buys and completely changed the narrative
        Floyd did 1.8M+ total buys in 2 fights against Marcos Maidana. 95% of NSB said that was a colossal failure. It's best not to take this site too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          That's not true. We wanted & paid to see Floyd beat lucky charms up. Paying for that fight didn't make me broke so what is the issue with paying? Did/will it hurt your pocket? You mad he spending too?

This right here is why you aren't a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
            you call Floyd a cherry picker yet none of the guys you listed come close to his resume
            Have they been given the opportunity? I know your an articulate guy and you will just drive the narrative where you want. Floyd did great things yesterday but today he is laughable. You know that all the guys I mentioned beat modern day Floyd though. Thats the bottom line at the end of the day.

Comment

It wasn't about competition with this (conor) fight. It was the FANS that wanted this fight so he took it for $ and bragging rights for the people taking b.s. You would too if you could. I enjoyed every round of it too....LOL
              Hey I get it. He could do it. Thats the problem. He shined but the sport of boxing as a whole suffered for his personal gain. He was right to do it because he made millions of dollars because people are shitheads and snapchat called it fight of the century. It just goes to show that people will buy highly promoted garbage but never experienced the true highs of the sport. The epic J Rock KO by Charlo, the John Molina stoppage of Redkach, or even the Vargas-Miura tilt to throw last year in. At the end of the day people came out of pocket for garbage when the real fights went unnoticed. Mayweather is a self interested con man that doesn't do more to further the sport. Is that clear!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                Have they been given the opportunity? I know your an articulate guy and you will just drive the narrative where you want. Floyd did great things yesterday but today he is laughable. You know that all the guys I mentioned beat modern day Floyd though. Thats the bottom line at the end of the day.
                That would have nothing to do with age though. Mayweather doesn't age.

Comment

Then why does he have the top 4 PPV numbers in history? Nobody wants to see a loser. Do you?
                  I want to see a fight, and then see who wins and loses. The 4 PPV numbers have names....Floyd is the most hated boxer.

Comment

So how come the opponents only do these kind of numbers when they fight Floyd?
                    Fans want to see his opponents perform...everyone knows Floyd is Great.

Comment

This is disgraceful. 100$ for the worst mismatch in history. the worst scam in the history of sports and still made these numbers

These news have renewed my lack of hope in humanity

the world is littered with fools and that's why we're doomed to extinction
                      Last edited by lopetego; 12-16-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X