Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody name someone that might have chance against Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Someone at the higher weights that he cant hurt, that will keep coming forward. Pressure from bigger men, will stifle anything from a slick fighter. You can keep moving, and bobbing, and weaving, but dude's going to march right in. In order to beat him, you dont really have to outthink him, or outbox him. Just be bigger, stronger, and come to him.

Thurman can do it, but he will try to outbox him, wait around thinking too much, and get picked apart. I would give an arm and a leg to see him face Crawford. Loma is here to outclass you. Crawford is here to figure you out through determination, and beat you down. I dont know if Loma has that iq to outthink opponents when the going gets tough. But we know he can move all over ya ass and pick you apart!
    He is a natural 130 pound boxer. It's not really fair to match him against today's best welterweights. I doubt he can beat Crawford but he shouldn't have to fight Crawford any more than Crawford should have to fight Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      He is a natural 130 pound boxer. It's not really fair to match him against today's best welterweights. I doubt he can beat Crawford but he shouldn't have to fight Crawford any more than Crawford should have to fight Jacobs.
      I agree. But I wouldnt compare Jacobs and Crawford. Loma and Crawford could do a cw right now probably. But Again, I wouldnt put him against proven ww's like Thurman right now.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
        Orlando Salido

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          Orlando Salido
          This fat ballbusting poota was gifted a win despite landing less punches (142 to 164) than Loma. :gay:
          Loma's big mistake was he did not manage to finish the dirty sucker-punching pig in the 12th round of their 1st fight.

If they agree on the 2nd one and judges are same low-blow tolerant, I predict an easy win for Loma by early 1st round KO after vicious uppercut to Siri's balls.
          Last edited by Gurgutt; 12-16-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
            I’m struggling...
            No seriously, that footwork is too crazy, is there anyone out there that can beat him as he is now?

Comment

Salido won’t beat him as he is now. Can’t see anyone below 140

Comment

Jorge Linares, Mickey Garcia, T. Crawford (too big for lomachenko, methinks)

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  The Loma haters know in their heart he is the best 130 boxer in the world so they demand that he go to 135 and if he beats everyone at 135 they will demand he go to 140 and so on.The same goes for GGG. They don't want them to continue to win. They want them to lose no matter how much bigger boxer it takes to beat them.
                  the kid is really good, but his a natural lightweight. That was his weight not too long ago. It have to come a time when he will need to fight fighters his own size. 135 is his real weight, 140 is not a stretch... Not everyone can do what pacquio did of course, or even Duran who went all the way from 135 to 160. Even though he should've fought at 126-130. But he really likes food and party.

Comment

Working...
                  X