Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody name someone that might have chance against Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    iv'e been following boxing for quite a long time...and tbh, I didn't even care about any of this bs til I started posting on forums. nsb is among the most toxic.
    it really is...but there are some really good, insightful, posters if you can weed thru the BS

Comment

You mean at 130-135? Garcia.

Comment

Nobody under 140

Comment

The Loma haters know in their heart he is the best 130 boxer in the world so they demand that he go to 135 and if he beats everyone at 135 they will demand he go to 140 and so on.The same goes for GGG. They don't want them to continue to win. They want them to lose no matter how much bigger boxer it takes to beat them.

Comment

Garcia is the only one around that weight that can hang with him but even then i still think he wouldnt be able to figure out lomas style. Crawford on the otherhand is in my eyes the best fighter today and dont see how loma gets close to him at all with the size/reach advantage and similar skill levels.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              Orlando Salido
              LOL good one.

I don't know if he would beat Lomachenko, but I would have loved to have seen him in the ring with Eusebio Pedroza. The way that Loma is retaliating for dirty tactics now, it would have been an all-time classic!

Comment

I don't see anyone at 130 or below beating Loma

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
                  I’m struggling...
                  No seriously, that footwork is too crazy, is there anyone out there that can beat him as he is now?
                  Someone at the higher weights that he cant hurt, that will keep coming forward. Pressure from bigger men, will stifle anything from a slick fighter. You can keep moving, and bobbing, and weaving, but dude's going to march right in. In order to beat him, you dont really have to outthink him, or outbox him. Just be bigger, stronger, and come to him.

Thurman can do it, but he will try to outbox him, wait around thinking too much, and get picked apart. I would give an arm and a leg to see him face Crawford. Loma is here to outclass you. Crawford is here to figure you out through determination, and beat you down. I dont know if Loma has that iq to outthink opponents when the going gets tough. But we know he can move all over ya ass and pick you apart!

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    Orlando Salido
                    Aw hell, you know you are lying.

Comment

No boxer his weight fighting today can beat him in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X