#CaneloCartel roll call !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #CaneloCartel roll call !!!!

Come in here and show yourself

We need to come together and differentiate who's a friend or foe.

May 5th it's going down once again

#CaneloCartel

Your timing sucks. He is in between fights. No one is thinking about him right now. Bump this in a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Your timing sucks. He is in between fights. No one is thinking about him right now. Bump this in a couple months.
      Fck you, he's the #1 attraction in boxing right now

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Fck you, he's the #1 attraction in boxing right now
        Fuk you redd knows whats up. He isn't the only boxer active that's popular.

Comment

I love Canelo and have been a Canelo fan for many years. I love GGG and have been a GGG fan for many years. My opinion is GGG won the first fight and will win the rematch. The pro odds makers have GGG a 3 to 2 favorite to win the rematch so they must think he deserved to win the first fight. It really makes no difference who is friend or foe. A giant cartel of Canelo fans won't help him one damn bit in the ring with GGG. Canelo will win or lose the fight on his own fighting ability, conditioning, toughness and gameness. Nobody outside the ring can help him or hurt him except his own corner men.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
            Fuk you redd knows whats up. He isn't the only boxer active that's popular.
            fuk you and the ****ty UK.

Your food sucks, women suck and the Muslims are taking over your biggest city!!! #inshallah

You guys are soft, I walked around piccadilly circus like I ran that place.

Comment

fuk you and the ****ty UK.

Your food sucks, women suck and the Muslims are taking over your biggest city!!! #inshallah

You guys are soft, I walked around piccadilly circus like I ran that place.
              Hahaha what an inbred specimen you are I bet your in a paradise like land eh? Living the life wearing socks with sandals cos you got crusty ankles. You absolute beansprout I got a suggestion for you sit in an isolation tank and **** in your hands then clap. It's all your good for that and causing obesity with substandard grub fuking mcdonalds.

Comment

Hahaha what an inbred specimen you are I bet your in a paradise like land eh? Living the life wearing socks with sandals cos you got crusty ankles. You absolute beansprout I got a suggestion for you sit in an isolation tank and **** in your hands then clap. It's all your good for that and causing obesity with substandard grub fuking mcdonalds.
                Can someone translate this UK garbage?

Please and thank you

Comment

Can someone translate this UK garbage?

Please and thank you
                  I'll simplify it for you chap. Tell your greaseball mother shes not in the navy anymore she can stop getting a marines haircut thank you very much. Now proceed to kick yourself in the face 158 times. Then sleep little mac.
                  Last edited by PsychoPat; 12-13-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I'll simplify it for you chap. Tell your greaseball mother shes not in the navy anymore she can stop getting a marines haircut thank you very much. Now proceed to kick yourself in the face 158 times. Then sleep little mac.
                    Probably the worst comeback i have ever read

Mcodnlads runs the UK, we have locations all over.
                    In fact it's better than the ****ty local food you do have.

Comment

Working...
                    X