Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: You Are Crazy To Say Horn Has No Shot To Beat Crawford!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the photo at the beginning of this thread - Crawford has a good right (I mean white) hand. :-)
    Last edited by re-pete; 12-13-2017, 01:45 PM. Reason: to include photo

Comment

I respect Horn's willingness and effort but that won't be enough for the top guys in the division. Why do people take this as hate? I don't want him to lose, but it's obvious the skill set between Horn and the top guys in the 147 division is far apart.

Comment

Sell that fight, Bob!

In all fairness, it's a good fight to make for Arum. He knows Crawford has more longevity and picking up a belt at 147 as he's entering the division is a bonus for future negotiations and fights.

Good bargaining chip because nobody is going to be jumping at the chance to pick Crawford as a voluntary and it saves going through getting mandatory shots ad whatnot.
        Last edited by TheBigLug; 12-13-2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I will favor horn. Horn will be the king of 147lb.

Comment

Ppv Fights in my lifetime where I knew the opponent had absolutely 0 Chance of winning. Pazienza vs Roy Jones, khan vs canelo, mcgregor vs Floyd & now Horn vs Crawford. Bet your life on it!

Comment

I love it when Bob tries to sell a fight.

Comment

I'd love to see Porter fight Horn. That would be a frigging war.

Comment

Bob’s must being mentored by Don King now. Horn got a gift decision at home against an old (for boxers), depleted Manny and now he beats a guy that’s dropped 2 of his last 4. Definitely has spirit and gives it all he’s got, but Crawford will destroy this kid.

Comment

He's tailor made for Crawford. Bud is going pick him apart and probably stop him

Comment

Arum just wants to make it sound more justified.

Bud vs. Horn should probably be illegal.

I haven't felt this confident of a wipeout since Floyd and Connor.

Comment

Working...
                      X