Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poster who had the biggest Loma-Rigo meltdown based on their bad prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster who had the biggest Loma-Rigo meltdown based on their bad prediction?

Who is it? There's a few that were certain Rigo would dominate but have had meltdowns. There's one pathetic loser started 30-40 threads a day but I guess that means we aren't subjected to the usual obsessive GGG drivel for now.

definitely pesticid

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Who is it? There's a few that were certain Rigo would dominate but have had meltdowns. There's one pathetic loser started 30-40 threads a day but I guess that means we aren't subjected to the usual obsessive GGG drivel for now.
      Robbie as usual
      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...php?p=18315079

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        definitely pesticid
        Pretty much, the fanboy came out of me completely. I've been wrong about many things these days, so I don't feel as bad

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          definitely pesticid
          I was going to say this as well.

Comment

Everyone’s wrong a lot more often than they think. And we’ve all been wrong about something where we thought afterwards, “What was I thinking?” Lol

Comment

Shout-out to the Turk lalinproductions, though he isn't butthurt, he is more comedic agitator trying (and succeeding) in pi$$ing lots of people off.

I have seen that RobbieFerret guy around lately (sorry man), and yeah pesticid - though he gets a pass for his outdated sig (where's Tommy Hearns btw) and that ass avatar.

Comment

In general too much outlandish, outspoken, attention seeking behaviour.

A fighter gets hyped to the hilt and they are the best thing since sliced bread, bold predictions come, then said fighter take a loss or bad performance, and you get the slingshot effect where they are all bad, and around it goes in circles.

If people could just post objectively and with a sense of perspective you would get much more reasonable boxing debates. But as I said this place is filled with attention whores, where that comes first, and boxing comes second.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  In general too much outlandish, outspoken, attention seeking behaviour.

A fighter gets hyped to the hilt and they are the best thing since sliced bread, bold predictions come, then said fighter take a loss or bad performance, and you get the slingshot effect where they are all bad, and around it goes in circles.

If people could just post objectively and with a sense of perspective you would get much more reasonable boxing debates. But as I said this place is filled with attention whores, where that comes first, and boxing comes second.
                  Exactly. Thank you for this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Shout-out to the Turk lalinproductions, though he isn't butthurt, he is more comedic agitator trying (and succeeding) in pi$$ing lots of people off.

I have seen that RobbieFerret guy around lately (sorry man), and yeah pesticid - though he gets a pass for his outdated sig (where's Tommy Hearns btw) and that ass avatar.
                    Thanks for the pass lol. Sometimes when I make these threads as a fanboy I believe I try to convince myself more so than the rest of you and this is not the first time I've been wrong. If you look at my thread history you'll find some crazy stuff. Like I don't even know how I could post so much nonsense. It does keep you humble though and thank God being right all the time is not one of my values. I do feel great rush for fights when I have a favorite fighter and I'd rather be wrong and a fanboy, and experience these emotions as opposed to being level headed and not too emotionally involved.

Comment

Working...
                    X