No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn Overcomes Cuts to Bloody, Stop Corcoran in 11th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    They have a world title fight on a wednesday? Common I suppose in Australia.
    That's what I was thinking.
    I'm not a Horn fan but would have watched it if it was on the weekend like most bouts. Didn't know it was on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
      The ref asked the doc to take a look at the guy, doc say it's fine, ref stopped it shortly after. Doesn't matter what the corner does, ask the fighter, ask the doc, ref makes the decision.
      Dont even know how to respond to this it’s that daft...how did I get sucked into a conversation with such a numpty?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Before the six round one of Horn's eyes will be swollen shut and Crawford will be teeing off on him at will. Prepare yourself for a corner stoppage much like the Felix Diaz stoppage.
        crawford's first fight at 147, horn's gonna push him around. gonna be the biggest upset for 2018.

Comment

Horn is WORSE THAN Liam smith... He's not gonna have that belt for ong.

Comment

war hornet!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This fight already happened??? lol... guess I missed it... Must have been a huge fight to be on a Wednesday (Tuesday night in US)...

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                The corner can not stop the fight, only ref and doc. Doc said Corcoran was okay to fight.
                the corner advises ref to stop in that case lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                  Unfortunately Horn is a huge draw in Australia and sells out huge stadiums with 60k fans. That is where the money is so thats where it will most likely be but it wont matter because I think Crawford will dominate and they wont be able to steal the fight from him. Im a big Pacquiao fan but I felt like Horn probably won and the scorecards were close so it didnt seem like a robbery to me. Crawford will probably get a boatload of money for fighting in Australia.
                  The fight only makes money in Australia. Who ever wants his belt is going to have to go there...

Comment

Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
                    This fight already happened??? lol... guess I missed it... Must have been a huge fight to be on a Wednesday (Tuesday night in US)...
                    If you were in the East Coast is started like 4-5 in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      If you were in the East Coast is started like 4-5 in the morning
                      yuck, screw that... I was already on my way to work..

Comment

Working...
                      X