No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn Overcomes Cuts to Bloody, Stop Corcoran in 11th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Everyone is just bitter that their idol Pacquiao lost to him. Guy is definitely not as bad.....
    Well I guess that makes sense, like you say this is the kind of underdog people normally root for, I remember in one of his first interviews after the PAC win he was like ‘man this is a dream come true, I don’t even feel worthy of this’ kind of vibe, makes a nice change from all the nobs we normally get bigging themselves up beyond their ability. At least he’s set for life and can go back to giving something back to his community when he’s done and inspire the kids to chase their dreams.

Comment

Horn is a dirty POS. Can't wait to see him KO'd by Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
        Well I guess that makes sense, like you say this is the kind of underdog people normally root for, I remember in one of his first interviews after the PAC win he was like ‘man this is a dream come true, I don’t even feel worthy of this’ kind of vibe, makes a nice change from all the nobs we normally get bigging themselves up beyond their ability. At least he’s set for life and can go back to giving something back to his community when he’s done and inspire the kids to chase their dreams.
        Exactly. But their excuse is "He's a dirty fighter." I personally don't think he intentionally is, but they all once upon of time liked and rooted for Carlos Molina(one who fought Lara and Smith) and Miguel Vasquez. Both of them aren't clean fighters and people on here seemed to root for them due to them having that "underdog" thing about them they seem to selectively side with.
        Last edited by lolpz; 12-13-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Congrats to the Australian hero Jeff Horn, a true Cinderella story, a good man outside the ring and someone we can all respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Of course the corner can throw in the towel to stop the fight...

To be fair to Kell Brook, it was his corner who threw in the towel against GGG, he did quit against Spence though...

Lol at Horn going life and death against a guy ranked 73rd hahahahaha.

Define life and death, this guy took no more than two rounds, one clear round one even. Peculiar anology, I can only presume you didn’t watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Define life and death, this guy took no more than two rounds, one clear round one even. Peculiar anology, I can only presume you didn’t watch the fight.
              Ofc he didn't he probably read the rbr play-by-play on the article and it ran with it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                horn has no class as a boxer. none. its about 90 percent rough housing, not sweet science.

Comment

Good slugfest

Comment

Crawford better be ready or Jeff Horn stops him!

Comment

• BUild a new star, they said. Crawford will take the torch from a retiring Pacquiao, they said.

**** this. **** Bob.

Comment

Working...
                      X