Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Claims UFC Approached Him With Multi-Fight Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Claims UFC Approached Him With Multi-Fight Deal

According to five division world champion Floyd Mayweather (50-0, 27 KOs), he was recently approached by the UFC with a lucrative multi-fight deal - to fight on the Octagon. Mayweather, 40 years old, snapped a two year retirement back in August, when he collided with UFC superstar Conor McGregor in a boxing match at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he ever goes broke, he could always sell his record for another $100 million. Floyd could be 50 and people would still pay to see him lose, rather in Boxing or the Octagon. What a position to be in.

Comment

Damn Danas so mad floyds made conor too rich and consider retirement they wanna cripple him in the UFC

Comment

I wonder how many of you stupid mother****ers are gonna fork over money to watch Mayweather fight in the Octogan? 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
          If he ever goes broke, he could always sell his record for another $100 million. Floyd could be 50 and people would still pay to see him lose, rather in Boxing or the Octagon. What a position to be in.
          LMAO you know what I never thought about it that way. Genius.

Comment

UFC is for peasants

Comment

For 500 mill or a billion, would Floyd fight in the cage??? Maybe stand up only??

A billion to catch an asssss beating, some people getting for free n end up paying hospital bills lol

Comment

This guy is losing his mind. I saw this video early today. He's headed towards a breakdown or some ****. Like dude, let it go.

It was cringeworthy. Been a life long fan, but he needs to find a way to move on. I wouldn't be surprised if he struggled personally in his post boxing life like Oscar has. Maybe it's CTE or some **** at play here.

It's not an "act" he's legit losing it. For those who saw the video, it was bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  This guy is losing his mind. I saw this video early today. He's headed towards a breakdown or some ****. Like dude, let it go.

It was cringeworthy. Been a life long fan, but he needs to find a way to move on. I wouldn't be surprised if he struggled personally in his post boxing life like Oscar has. Maybe it's CTE or some **** at play here.

It's not an "act" he's legit losing it. For those who saw the video, it was bizarre.
                  Gettin used to the attention is what has happend.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    For 500 mill or a billion, would Floyd fight in the cage??? Maybe stand up only??

A billion to catch an asssss beating, some people getting for free n end up paying hospital bills lol
                    Imagine if they make this deal and Floyd comes to the octagon and just verbally submits ("no mas") in the first second of the fight LOL.

Imagine the butthurt this would generate haha.

Money safe in the bank and no beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X