Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeauxs Left Hand Bruised, Not Broken, in Lomachenko Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by North Star View Post
    Yep. And only 15% connected..... The folks being sour just need to give credit where credit is due.
    Imagine if one of their idols held a sharpshooter like Rigo to less than 10% and a max of 3 punches in one round? They'd go ****ing bananas.

Comment

this is why i love yuri. the black sheep of the cubans. dude went balls to the wall vs crawford and didn't give a fuck about being KO'd, do or die, kill or be killed. el ciclon de guantanamo carajo!!

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Was it pain maybe but did it stop him from throwing the left? Nope since he threw 2 lefts in the 6th round here and missed after Loma countered him. Face beginning to swell and missing punches, mentally that pain must have felt much more worse when you're suffering mental scars with the realization your not this master level boxer.
        Don't know where you're going with this as even fighters with broken hands will throw them occasionally. Ward beat Froch with a hand broken in 2 places.

No offense, but you're getting a bit too "fanboy" and looking at everything from the angle of "how can I praise Loma?". All I was saying is that anyone who thinks a bruise on the knuckle is the same and when you bruise your shin is mistaken. Knuckle bruises can be every bit as painful. I couldn't train all of last spring because of a knuckle bruise.

You come at me with some "psychological scars realizing you're not at the level of this master boxer."
        lol, ok bro. I was just explaining knuckle bruises.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Don't know where you're going with this as even fighters with broken hands will throw them occasionally. Ward beat Froch with a hand broken in 2 places.

No offense, but you're getting a bit too "fanboy" and looking at everything from the angle of "how can I praise Loma?". All I was saying is that anyone who thinks a bruise on the knuckle is the same and when you bruise your shin is mistaken. Knuckle bruises can be every bit as painful. I couldn't train all of last spring because of a knuckle bruise.

You come at me with some "psychological scars realizing you're not at the level of this master boxer."
          lol, ok bro. I was just explaining knuckle bruises.
          But you said this like no one here is justified talking **** about his boo boo. He talked **** saying they have to kill him in there before he quits. Fighters were in there with much worse just like you said so him being a quitter and people making fun off him is justified no need to say hey guys you don't know its painful no need to downplay it. No one cares about his injury after what was said.

Comment

He needs to beat Garcia or Robert easter to be incuded in p4p 1

Comment

But you said this like no one here is justified talking **** about his boo boo. He talked **** saying they have to kill him in there before he quits. Fighters were in there with much worse just like you said so him being a quitter and people making fun off him is justified no need to say hey guys you don't know its painful no need to downplay it. No one cares about his injury after what was said.
              You are lost, dude. The first thing I said was that it didn't excuse what he did. I've said over and over that Rigo quit like a bytch. I've said that I like Loma more than Rigo. God forbid we bring a little science into the discussion though.

You're usually a good poster but you're getting lost in the Loma fanaticism. I like him too but FFS, look at what you're arguing with me over. Seriously guy....

Comment

Im taking an L on this one i really wanted rigo to win but he disappointed everyone that was going or betting on him...but what a punk way to out with a bruised hand
                Something doesnt add up

Comment

didn't Floyd regularly break his hands during bouts? still, zero losses

Comment

Was it pain maybe but did it stop him from throwing the left? Nope since he threw 2 lefts in the 6th round here and missed after Loma nailed him with a shot. Face beginning to swell and missing punches, mentally that pain must have felt much more worse when you're suffering mental scars with the realization your not this master level boxer.

Now i see how he got that bruise

Comment

I love my man Rigo but i am dissapointed, what he did made me very sad..

Comment

Working...
                      X