Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeauxs Left Hand Bruised, Not Broken, in Lomachenko Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo has disgraced the entire Cuban community! His performance was a disrespect to the sport of boxing and he's going to find that no network will be willing to work with him ever again. He might as well retire in shame.

Comment

Arum payback??

Rigo Cuban?? Cubans I know would've finished, should've got on the bike for 12 instead of giving up! Miami Fla making Rigo soft!!

Comment

wow. no heart

Comment

there was no injury!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think would regret this quit Job.

Comment

"What a way to go out, out like sucka!"

Comment

It looked like he quit out of frustration then realized/regretted what he had just done and started pointing at his hand a minute later.

While Loma was predicting his every move, I still wish he would have tried something gutsy and turned it into a memorable fight instead of just forfeiting.

We've had to hear every day for years how Rigo's only flaw is his lack of worthy opponents. He finds one and just says "This is hard, bye".
                Last edited by ////; 12-12-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Lolololololol

How did it bruise in the first place??? It's not like he landed any punches. Did he warm up by punching the walls in the locker room like a dumbass?

Comment

Thank god, he's not American! Quitters and Thieves are the worst. I mean I am a sore loser but mannnnn that's just pitty and makes u look stupid and half an man. I say cut off his junk!

Comment

I'm surprised there's no Loma hate messages yet on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X