Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Will Scout Jeff Horn: I'd Go To Australia To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Wouldn't be a bad fight. If Khan can win that WBO strap he has leverage at 147 and we could see Pac/Khan or Khan/Crawford in late 2018. All good fights.
    I agree, to others points his downfall at the moment (aside from the chin) is inactivity and Horn is as fit as whippet. But, Khan’s style is not easy for Horn, I see it going much like Algieri, a very good fight but Khan outboxes him, just lands more clean from range

Comment

Same ****. He will wait to everybody is booked up fighting each other and challenge the lesser and still get knocked out.

Comment

How funny would it be to see Jeff the Spaz Horn lay Khan out unconscious....

Comment

Could Horn fight Khan before his mandatory is due? Would Arum even all..........of course Arum wouldn't allow this **** lol.

Comment

Horn is just keeping the belt warm for Crawford, so bad idea. It's either up to 154 or down to 140. Not much to do at WW

Comment

Maybe he wants another holiday down under after being in that celebrity reality TV show.

Comment

That's rich.

Comment

...man Khan talks more than he competes. Every time someone's name is mentioned this dude pokes up like a meerkat.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                    Horn is just keeping the belt warm for Crawford, so bad idea. It's either up to 154 or down to 140. Not much to do at WW
                    Maybe, but surely there would be a lot more bucks for Khan vs Crawford? If he were to beat Horn, Khan generates PPV at a far higher rate then Horn would, I don’t think it’s that impossible

Comment

Dude cant be inactive for almost two years, fresh off reality tv and try and talk his way into a title shot. What are him and Haye smoking?

Comment

Working...
                      X