No announcement yet.

Man exposing fans...!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man exposing fans...!

Black Man exposing Racist Black fans...! and not only black fans!

Listen him little bit longer & more carefully please...

Racism in Rigondeaux vs Lomachenko

LOMACHENKO MAKES RIGONDEAUX QUIT
    Last edited by oscar9992; 12-12-2017, 01:35 AM.

Dude must be an uncle Tom for Blacks for speaking the truth... lol
    Last edited by oscar9992; 12-12-2017, 01:31 AM.

Comment

This dude is a great Boxing youtuber... no bias, no agenda to push.. just straight up telling it how it is and he is damn good at it.

Comment

I've watched some of his videos.

Very knowledgeable.

I'll definitely watch more of his channel.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          This dude is a great Boxing youtuber... no bias, no agenda to push.. just straight up telling it how it is and he is damn good at it.
          Agreed... A great unbiased youtuber, knows what he is talking about. Never thought I was gonna see Black youtuber like him.

Not a racist garbage like Dontae or BoxingEgo etc.

Comment

Why's it always about race with you. I'm always seeing you bring it up. Stop baiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Why's it always about race with you. I'm always seeing you bring it up. Stop baiting.
              I am not racist & never brought race into anything, I have black fighter on my avatar & as a signature.

And I am NOT White either.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                I am not racist & never brought race into anything, I have black fighter on my avatar & as a signature.

And I am NOT White either.
                I didn't say you were racist.

Yes you have brought up race on many occasions. Do i really need to pull up your posts?

Just stop it. You know what you're doing.

Comment

Fans wonder why Boxing is in a Sunken Place in American and why Boxers are not becoming stars. Everything is now about race in boxing and I just don't watch sports in that manner. Men contacting themselves like children both Media people and fans, you fuks are KILLING this sport with your ignorance!

Comment

it's like this. i have been called a racist......only for pointing out that rigo vs loma was a joke (way before the fight even happened may i add) one guy was way too small and inactive for anything. u say this was a "great" win. all i argued was how is this great win the fight it's self wasn't great "filled with pitty patter and holding) & one opponent had never fought at 130? how is this great?

i am a history buff. to say lomachenko is greater then marcino, pep, manny, even someone like marquez is blasphemies. i have been called racist for not accepting this win as a great win & lomachenko being a great fighter. he hasn't proved it. loma didn't move up to 130 the dude fought at 130 tons of tons of times. rigo looks 43.

i like true great fights and moments not circus shows. this has made me racist even by the guy in the video's logic.

Comment

Working...
                    X