Collapse
No announcement yet.

LomachenkGOAT would clean out 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma is a very special fighter, but 147 has some serious weightcutters right now. 135 is Loma's limit for the next couple years.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      If pac can do it then I'm pretty sure loma who is much taller can also dominate the 147 in a few years.
      Pacquiao never dominated 147lbs. He ducked the top guys and cherry picked smaller guys moving up guys like Rios and Algieri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Pacquiao never dominated 147lbs. He ducked the top guys and cherry picked smaller guys moving up guys like Rios and Algieri.
        lol. pac dominated the 147 division specially at 2010-2012 where floyd own father even admitted that he will not let his own son fight pac.

Comment

• Dude, I love Loma. He is one of a kind. He cannot beat Crawford, Garcia, Thurmond, Spencer, Sadam Ali, or Porter. He could not KO any of them and everyone of them would KO him.

Comment

• Loma is special. We have never seen anyone like him. He can easily beat anyone that is 135 lbs or under, except for Mikey Garcia. There is no way he can beat Crawford, Thurman, Spence, Garcia, Brook, Porter, Khan, Ali, or Alvarez. All of them would easily with stand his power and walk him down. He would be K O’d within six rounds. He would have trouble at 140, but 147 I saw just crazy. Let Loma fight Mikey Garcia. It will be the fight that we all hoped Pac vs Money would be. He has a 50/50 chance of winning that one. Then let him fight Tank Davis Andy the score of hopefuls coming up. He will clean all their clocks. Just remember that he is human and his best weight I see 130 lbs.

Comment

Working...
            X