Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Vasyl Lomachenko is the best fighter I've ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    At least wait another few years to say this junk. This could be like Larry's Broner is the FOTD thread.
    Even if he bombs herein. He has reached levels few have managed. He fought one of the supposed best in the sport and it wasn't close to being competitive. People prefer to make excuses for Rigondeaux than just call it true.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      Like, fighters who's careers I've seen unfolding. Lived through their eras. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as good. Roy Jones Jr. and Prince Naseem had that untouchable vibe in their primes. But Lomachenko is on another level.
      I disagree with the level above Roy Jones part. That's just crap talk. Loma is Really good though. The best active fighter now

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        I disagree with the level above Roy Jones part. That's just crap talk. Loma is Really good though. The best active fighter now
        I am saying, the only people I've seen at their best who are close to that level are Roy Jones Jr. and Prince Naseem.

I know they both have their flaws etc, but either at their peak was awe inspiring to me. Vasyl Lomachenko reached that level.

Comment

Like, fighters who's careers I've seen unfolding. Lived through their eras. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as good. Roy Jones Jr. and Prince Naseem had that untouchable vibe in their primes. But Lomachenko is on another level.
          the standard is to do things northbound. What is Loma's best win, Rigo or GRJ? Loma was already a Lightweight but decided to go to Featherweight.... Who has he beat?

Comment

I am saying, the only people I've seen at their best who are close to that level are Roy Jones Jr. and Prince Naseem.

I know they both have their flaws etc, but either at their peak was awe inspiring to me. Vasyl Lomachenko reached that level.
            I don't see anyone beating him, not even Crawford. That is if he could grow to 140 or 47. If Loma loses now it would be because of weight. He is like a little Roy

Comment

I've never seen a fighter so great he clowns ANYBODY!

That's what's unreal and actually, scary, about him.

Every opponent is a joke when they're in with him.

Literally never seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                what A level fighters would that be? carlos baldomir? valuev outweighed everyone by a hundred pounds. doesnt mean its a good win. you are trying to find something special about floyds career cause it sure as hell aint his resume
                Little Robbie hates him from now on.

He can knock out AJ.

Wouldn't be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Definitely. I used to marvel at Whitaker, Loma gives me that same vibe watching him
                  Loma doesn't have to bend below the waist.

He calls guys out when they do.

Technically superior.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    He's pretty amazing, by far the most entertaining to watch at the moment IMO
                    I've never had so much fun and laughed so hard as when watching him.

He could fight Teddy Atlas and make it actually fun to watch.

Comment

Loma is an incredible boxer. I would like to see how he fares against bigger men before I put him on the same level as a Floyd or a Roy. As far as skill, he is as skilled a fighter I've seen since young Floyd.

IMO the two things that separates Roy and Floyd from Loma is their athleticism (not that Loma isn't athletic, its just Roy was on a completely different level and I think Floyd is more athletic but not by that much) and the unusually long arms both Roy and Floyd had for their size (Roy 74 in reach at 5'11, Floyd 72in recah at 5'6).

IMO unless Loma fights Mikey, Crawford or Spence, he will win every fight easily. He's that good IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X