Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Vasyl Lomachenko is the best fighter I've ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a high ring IQ, good instincts but lacks a vicious offense for my liking, I appreciate a boxer-puncher that works off a hard jab and savage hooks to the body. Also all that cheating he does is turning me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      When you said have to go up 20lbs that sounds like in divisions. A fighter that wouldn't outweigh him by 20lbs and definitely challenge him is Crawford.
      its still dribbling nuffy

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        Look how he just toyed with another supposed Elite opponent. He's made four opponents quit out of embarrassment in a row. He really will look like he's in the matrix against Jorge Linares or Mikey Garcia. He will run rings around them. You have to go 20+ pounds higher to find someone to challenge him.
        Definintely will run rings around Garcia all right.
        Eventually Garcia will catch up to him and lay him out along with the rest of his delusional fanbase.

Comment

Did you just start watching boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            He has a high ring IQ, good instincts but lacks a vicious offense for my liking, I appreciate a boxer-puncher that works off a hard jab and savage hooks to the body. Also all that cheating he does is turning me off.
            so does that include floyd using his elbows or do you just pick and choose the illegal fouls you dont like

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              so does that include floyd using his elbows or do you just pick and choose the illegal fouls you dont like
              You clowns assume that I picked Rigo despite the fact I said Loma wins easy, I even called it a mismatch. Then you pro-euro fanboys said the other day, I overlooked Wards fouls, despite the fact that I called Ward a dirty fighter,this does not change my stance on Kovalev quitting ; now here you are assuming that I'm some kind of fl*mo -- I hate talking about Floyd period!

You fanboys need to learn that its ok to criticize fighters, even if you appreciate them in some regard.

Comment

Naseem Hamed? The one going life and death with Kevin Kelly? Lomachenko is good but he'll need to outclass guys like Garcia or Crawford. Not an old, small inactive guy most thought he would beat.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  Id say he is the most technically overwhelming fighter I have ever seen.
                  Definitely. I used to marvel at Whitaker, Loma gives me that same vibe watching him

Comment

At least wait another few years to say this junk. This could be like Larry's Broner is the FOTD thread.

Comment

He's pretty amazing, by far the most entertaining to watch at the moment IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X