Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo was too small... period.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo got his as* kicked & schooled after all those twitter rubbish he talked before the fight...

# War Loma!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Why am i stupid man? You said aslong as a fighter doesn't use his weight (lean on them) it doesn't matter. You convinced me. Loma beats Joshua without leaning.
      show me where i posted that gumby

Comment

I really don't care about the size difference, because that wasn't an advantage that was used in this fight. And rigo has fought boxers who were physically taller, bigger and more imposing than him. He was just in there with another boxer who was on another level and when he saw that he couldn't do anything to loma he then quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          show me where i posted that gumby
          You said Lomachenko didn't use his weight. What part didn't he use his weight? My understanding is because he didn't lean/hold you're saying he didn't use his weight. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

You said Lomachenko didn't use his weight. What part didn't he use his weight? My understanding is because he didn't lean/hold you're saying he didn't use his weight. Correct me if i'm wrong.
            i can tell by your comment youve never been in the ring, bullying, imposing your strength, walking through punches to land your own, this was a very big fail from you

Comment

Rigo couldnt do what he usually does - counterpunch.

Loma just wouldnt stop moving and punching and he landed some punches from weird angles which Rigo probably didn't experience before.

Rigo's fans forgot Loma's amateur pedigree and just thought he's gonna just outbox and outsmart Loma.

You dont go 396-1 in amateurs if you cannot deal with the Cuban style of boxing.

Good big guy still beats a good small guy.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                Rigo couldnt do what he usually does - counterpunch.

Loma just wouldnt stop moving and punching and he landed some punches from weird angles which Rigo probably didn't experience before.

Rigo's fans forgot Loma's amateur pedigree and just thought he's gonna just outbox and outsmart Loma.

You dont go 396-1 in amateurs if you cannot deal with the Cuban style of boxing.

Good big guy still beats a good small guy.

Loma beat 7 Cuban fighters in Amateurs... Rigo is now his 8'th Cuban victim. lol

Comment

i can tell by your comment youve never been in the ring, bullying, imposing your strength, walking through punches to land your own, this was a very big fail from you
                  You don't think Loma had those things? Did he magically make the things that come with a weight advantage disappear? He no longer had the ability to take punches better, which also gives you confidence to attack, no longer had the advantage that his punches would hurt his opponent more than they would opponents his own size? Did it just disappear?

Comment

You don't think Loma had those things? Did he magically make the things that come with a weight advantage disappear? He no longer had the ability to take punches better, which also gives you confidence to attack, no longer had the advantage that his punches would hurt his opponent more than they would opponents his own size? Did it just disappear?
                    Rigo threw hardly any punches that landed, Loma peppered rigo with light punches, he didn't load anything, rigo had no problems with donaire who was about the same size as Loma, rigo had the bigger reach but he was beaten with skill, all the rigo fans were saying that rigo had the better power, power is useless if you can't land it, NEXT

Comment

Rigo threw hardly any punches that landed, Loma peppered rigo with light punches, he didn't load anything, rigo had no problems with donaire who was about the same size as Loma, rigo had the bigger reach but he was beaten with skill, all the rigo fans were saying that rigo had the better power, power is useless if you can't land it, NEXT
                      Those things didn't disappear. The physical presence and the confidence that comes along with being the bigger man doesn't disappear. If that was a 130 lb fighter that could crack P4P as hard as Rigo he wouldn't be walzing in like he was.

Donaire was nowhere near the size of Lomachenko. Donaire weighed 132/133 at 126, less at 122 against Rigo. Donaire also wasn't as skilled as Loma. If you could put two equally skilled fighters in a ring the one with the 10lb+ weight advantage is going to win. GTFOH.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-11-2017, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X