No announcement yet.

Prime Manny Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoMasChenko View Post
    We haven't saw Loma in deep heat yet, we don't know how well he responds to things not going his way...
    Goid point. That's why I think he doesn't deserve the #1 P4P ranking with so few fights. I know his skill set is off the charts but I don't think it's appropriate to be ranked that high this early.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      I read the thread as Manny vs. Loma at 130. If it's absolute prime Manny, the same one that beat up Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, and Margs, I'm giving Manny the edge by a pretty decent margin, and I give him a really good chance of finishing him, or dropping him a bunch.

Now, that's if we're transporting his skills from those fight into a 130 lb. package, and whatever he'd weigh on fight night.
      Thats exactly how the thread topic reads, and your assessment is in line with how I perceived it.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        You couldn't be more wrong. Manny wasn't half the fighter he became around the Oscar/Hatton/Cotto fights. Did he beat an ATG, and in super impressive fashion, of course. But would the new and improved version of Manny that got a right hook beat MAB even worse, not even up for debate.

Are you kidding me right now? And no, his win over MAB wasn't better than his 2 round massacre of Hatton. He was almost flawless in every aspect of boxing, and looked like an actual machine.
        He beat him worse, but couldn't stop him in the second fight? Ok buddy.

Comment

Working...
        X