Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it appropriate/acceptable for Loma to fight Salido next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it appropriate/acceptable for Loma to fight Salido next?

Just curious what you think...
    Yes.
    26.09%
    No.
    73.91%
    I'm the type that sabotages polls.
    0.00%

Salido retired in shame.

He doesn't want it.

Comment

I dont think so. I dont see what it would prove at this point. Loma fought a crafty veteran in his second fight and lost a close one. He likely learned more in that fight than any of the rest he has had since and I dont think there is really any doubt how it would end if they fought again. If he goes and blows Salido out there will be excuses galore by the idiots who hate on Loma just to hate. He needs to move on to real challenges and hopefully someone who wont quit on him.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
        Salido retired in shame.

He doesn't want it.
        He can be coerced out of retirement for a big day. Granted, it would likely have to be 700K+

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          If he goes and blows Salido out there will be excuses galore by the idiots who hate on Loma just to hate.
          It's interesting because, as much as Loma fans seem to want this as some type of eraser, I think it would only serve as fuel to the fire and draw fierce criticism from his detractors. One of those, "careful what you wish for" things.

Comment

Nah, pointless now

It is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              He can be coerced out of retirement for a big day. Granted, it would likely have to be 700K+
              Yea. Salido hung around this long because of money. No doubt he could be coerced out with money. In my mind, this isn't a scenario where "he can't because he retired".

Comment

Salido hung them up, it'll always remain as that ugly unavenged mark on Loma's record. lol

I don't think it's a big deal anyhow. Lomachenko just became the unanimous #1 guy in the sport while Salido got stopped and retired in the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  It's interesting because, as much as Loma fans seem to want this as some type of eraser, I think it would only serve as fuel to the fire and draw fierce criticism from his detractors. One of those, "careful what you wish for" things.
                  Loma fan here. Couldn't care less about Salido. Loma doesn't need to waste time with him, he should move on to bigger things.

Comment

It would be a mismatch

Salido doesn;t really stand a chance--WHO WOULD DESIRE THIS FIGHT

2. Salido just retired

Comment

Working...
                    X