Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so threatened over Loma’s talent???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me chime in...

A lot of people crying about Lomachenko not getting credit due to his skin color have spent the last decade downplaying Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward's accomplishments.

A lot of people downplaying Lomachenko's ability have spent the last decade shaking their heads in disgust at the hate Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward received due to their skin color.

It's a perpetual cycle that results in nothing but hate and disdain. It's unfortunate but I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Comment

His haters are nothing but racially motivated ****s
      so even if he never loses again and becomes lineal champion from 130 to 154 and an ATG, they will still be screaming ¨salido doe!¨ and calling him a hypejob

Loma just happens to be the wrong skin color for them

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        So many people are demonstrating their pathetic insecurities by trying to disparage Vasyl Lomachenko’s glaringly apparent boxing talent. People almost seem personally offended when you rank Loma at p4p #1, I personally have Loma at #1 but I’m not insecure enough to b*tch, whine and cry if others have Crawford, GGG, Canelo etc at #1 instead.
        People also like to bring up the race card. Seriously, what does RACE have to do with appreciating or ranking a fighter’s talent? All these narrow minded people walking around with chips on their shoulders because some distant ancestor they probably never met has suffered some sort of racial discrimination in the PAST, grow up and move on you sad b*stards. The worlds moved far past all this black vs white ****.
        Last night Loma completely dominated an elite level talent in Rigondeaux yet all I hear is EXCUSES. Loma’s a great fighter: stop hating and accept it.
        A lot of rt he debate on Lomo bring #1 isn't racial. He simply hasn't had enough fights to be rated so high IMO.

Comment

The guys complaining about race in this thread are the people that are usually the first to mention it in any threads i've been in. Don't be fooled. These are the race baiters.

Now onto Lomachenko. Everyone recognises Lomachenko is talented but when you start ignoring huge things like a fighter moving up 2 divisions to fight him and talking like he's the GOAT that's when people have to put tards in their place.

Comment

The whining about racism doesn't even make sense. But it is funny as hell to see the white nationalists get behind a foreigner because there are no white american fighters to root for

Comment

you would have to be blind and a complete boxing moron not to see the talent loma has.

Comment

Some people don't want to see a white PFP king.. Too bad motha****as

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Let me chime in...

A lot of people crying about Lomachenko not getting credit due to his skin color have spent the last decade downplaying Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward's accomplishments.

A lot of people downplaying Lomachenko's ability have spent the last decade shaking their heads in disgust at the hate Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward received due to their skin color.

It's a perpetual cycle that results in nothing but hate and disdain. It's unfortunate but I don't see it changing anytime soon.
                  I get that, people are always gonna hate but Floyd and Ward aren’t good people IMO.
                  Maybe people hate Mayweather cause he’s a woman beater and massive narcissist, he’s an ATG fighter no doubt but clearly not a great human being.
                  Ward again is very narcissistic and self righteous. I don’t buy into the whole good Christian act it’s BS, he’s not only motivated by money, even sued a man that was dying of cancer. Not very Christian at all. Again great fighter though. And there lies my point, I may not like Floyd or Ward but I can still appreciate their talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                    The whining about racism doesn't even make sense. But it is funny as hell to see the white nationalists get behind a foreigner because there are no white american fighters to root for
                    Another guy with a chip on his shoulder. Enjoy your pathetic race wars👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      I get that, people are always gonna hate but Floyd and Ward aren’t good people IMO.
                      Maybe people hate Mayweather cause he’s a woman beater and massive narcissist, he’s an ATG fighter no doubt but clearly not a great human being.
                      Ward again is very narcissistic and self righteous. I don’t buy into the whole good Christian act it’s BS, he’s not only motivated by money, even sued a man that was dying of cancer. Not very Christian at all. Again great fighter though. And there lies my point, I may not like Floyd or Ward but I can still appreciate their talent.
                      You seem to be part of the problem, not the solution. Focus on what happens in the ring. We watch a sport where men fight for a living. You sound like a woman judging them for their personalities. You sound like the other haters that downplay Lomachenko due to his showboating.

As a grown man that loves boxing, I focus on in-ring ability and accomplishments.

Comment

Working...
                      X