Clear All

Comment

video not available

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        oye moder faker you bish

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Wilder was keeping it G until Ortiz said what he said. Then Wilder told him that he's going to knock his ass out. Lol
          Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Wilder gonna keep ducking
          I think that fight is happening next, Wilder knows he needs a mega fight to push that American interested in the Joshua fight to fever level and to get more of that % from a Joshua payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I think that fight is happening next, Wilder knows he needs a mega fight to push that American interested in the Joshua fight to fever level and to get more of that % from a Joshua payday.
            We don't know where the fight will happen at. We don't even know if Joshua wants the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              We don't know where the fight will happen at. We don't even know if Joshua wants the fight.
              Am referring to the Wilder/Ortiz fight, I don’t think Wilder wants that Joshua fight now.

Comment

Comment

A more important question is how many boxing forums have labled you the village idiot and banished you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    He did call him a beech, the broadcasting team had to apologise for the industrial language. Ortiz obviously couldn’t speak English, so the bad words are the one that comes out quicker, Wilder was going on and on like a church preacher. On going to bless you again, am to baptise you etc
                    Haha That’s probably like 50% of Ortiz’s English vocabulary. His repertoire is probably “hello,” “thank you,” ”motherfucker,” and “bitch.”

Comment

He did call him a beech, the broadcasting team had to apologise for the industrial language. Ortiz obviously couldn’t speak English, so the bad words are the one that comes out quicker, Wilder was going on and on like a church preacher. On going to bless you again, am to baptise you etc
                      The face off ran a bit long but it was entertaining for the most part. Still don't get why Ortiz is mad at Wilder, it's not like he runs VADA. Hopefully Ortiz has better people in his camp, he can't afford to fail a third drug test....

Comment

Working...
                      X