Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko On Rigondeaux Injury: I've Fought With One Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too bad Rigo couldn't showboat against Rigo, and when he tried to connect it was strike 3 season. Loma fighting seasoned Feathers and Mikey Garcia leftovers.

The fact that peopl still can't grasp that Rigo went 2 pounds up and still made Loma miss all punked out...

Comment

Rigo's hand wasn't hurt.

But his heart was doe.

Comment

Before the fight lamers on here been telling on how Rigondoa going to break his jaw, eye socket , how he knocked out 4 dudes at one sparring session and at the end mfer rigo supossedly broke his hand REALLY ?!?? Hahahaah pretty ironic. The guy did not break **** HE NEVER connected, the truth is he got lost in the matrix Loma was not stationed and got schooled knowing the KO was comming cuz Loma figured him out and starting to turn it on .... he was embarrassed by P4P NoMasChenko.

#outclassed
        #b1tchedout
        Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 12-10-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by herb666 View Post
          I would like to see Loma fight Davis at 130 (next fight), Garcia at 135, and then Crawford at 140.
          forget about davis he is scarred ****less of Loma, the guy cant wait till he moves up

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
            too bad Rigo couldn't showboat against Rigo, and when he tried to connect it was strike 3 season. Loma fighting seasoned Feathers and Mikey Garcia leftovers.

The fact that peopl still can't grasp that Rigo went 2 pounds up and still made Loma miss all punked out...
            Care to repeat this post in English?

Didn't you pick Rigo? Your pick shows you know even less than I thought you knew.

Comment

Go back to school and learning English and proof reading. Rigo couldn't showboat against Rigo? And Rigo went up 2 pounds? And WHO was the one landing the most punches? And how many punches did Rigo throw and land dummy. You're just another dime-a-dozen butt hurt fool curled up and crying in a fetal position. Putting you back on ignore where you belong.
              Last edited by richardt; 12-10-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Go back to school and learning English and proof reading. Rigo couldn't showboat against Rigo? And Rigo went up 2 pounds? And WHO was the one landing the most punches? And how many punches did Rigo throw and land dummy. You're just another dime-a-dozen butt hurt fool crying in a fetal position.
                How would GGg do fighting only one round in a year to then fight an active Ward?

Whoops, actually if lil’g Fought 10 times a year Ward would stil KO him.

Comment

How would GGg do fighting only one round in a year to then fight an active Ward?

Whoops, actually if lil’g Fought 10 times a year Ward would stil KO him.
                  This has nothing to do with GGG but your tiny brain couldn't pick up your tangent departure over your love affair with your inferior skilled RI-GOD to use an unrelated comparison. You're on ignore, don't bother responding, I wont see your mental midget responses.
                  Last edited by richardt; 12-10-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

It seems like now his opponents are bowing out as soon as they start getting in deep. I guess their thinking is, well those other guys did it so I can do it too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      This has nothing to do with GGG but your tiny brain couldn't pick up your tangent departure over your love affair with your inferior skilled RI-GOD to use an unrelated comparison. You're on ignore, don't bother responding, I wont see your mental midget responses.
                      Lol. “P4p” doe

Lil’g Nor Loma daré to be great like Rigo while ranked in p4p

Comment

Working...
                      X