Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLASSLESS! Lomachenko Making Fun Of Salido Getting Stopped!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Classless Lomachenk Making Fun Of Salido Getting Stopped!

Lmfao YOU COULDNT DO IT! lmfao I guess lomachenko one of these nerds who live through other men lives vicrasiously like alot of these nsb nerds do here too. No wonder he has a lot of fans on here.

Says the "man" with another man's name and images all over his profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Says the "man" with another man's name and images all over his profile.
      damn you got 2 men on your profile lol what does that say about you!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Classless Lomachenk Making Fun Of Salido Getting Stopped!

Lmfao YOU COULDNT DO IT! lmfao I guess lomachenko one of these nerds who live through other men lives vicrasiously like alot of these nsb nerds do here too. No wonder he has a lot of fans on here.

Comment

No not at all Mikey. It's called poetic justice for Loma. Salido resorted to dirty veteran tricks and tactics in their fight to get the victory on Loma. He knows it as does everybody else. The fact that Loma will never give him the cash out rematch is the bigger victory for Loma. He may have lost their sole battle, but in the end, Loma wins the war. On a side note, the correct spelling is 'vicariously'.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Who cares their foes not friends.
            Clearly it's gone right over your head...

This just proves he had no intention of ever fighting Siri.
            You'd expect bumachenko to be upset someone else retired Siri. Cos he never got to do it.
            But he is just happy to have any sort of victory of the old man.

like the op said he is living through Roman.
            He seems so happy to hear about the ko in that clip you'd think he did it. lol
            Truth be told it sounded like the laugh of a man who had a burden lifted of his shoulders.....
            Last edited by lightsout_finit; 12-10-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Disappointing that Loma acting like a child after his first marquee win. He says before the fight, "if I win it won't be a big win because of size difference".

After the fight he says, "I learned nothing, it was easy".

Come on Loma, stop acting like a twat.

Great fighter, but his attitude is turning out to be poor with how spiteful he is. The one thing I liked about Floyd was how respectful he was AFTER a fight. I already think Loma has the potential to be in the same category as Floyd (Top 20 ATG) - obviously Loma has work to do - but I hope he doesn't put his opponents down afterward. No reason for that.

Great performance by Loma and am excited to see him again. Hoping Mikey or something can push him

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Disappointing that Loma acting like a child after his first marquee win. He says before the fight, "if I win it won't be a big win because of size difference".

After the fight he says, "I learned nothing, it was easy".

Come on Loma, stop acting like a twat.

Great fighter, but his attitude is turning out to be poor with how spiteful he is. The one thing I liked about Floyd was how respectful he was AFTER a fight. I already think Loma has the potential to be in the same category as Floyd (Top 20 ATG) - obviously Loma has work to do - but I hope he doesn't put his opponents down afterward. No reason for that.

Great performance by Loma and am excited to see him again. Hoping Mikey or something can push him
                Says a lot about his upbringing.

It was also very telling the way he reacted to having his soul killed by Salido. He's never been the same since.

He's one of those likes to dish it out but can't take it types.
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                  Clearly it's gone right over your head...

This just proves he had no intention of ever fighting Siri.
                  You'd expect bumachenko to be upset someone else retired Siri. Cos he never got to do it.
                  But he is just happy to have any sort of victory of the old man.

like the op said he is living through Roman.
                  He seems so happy to hear about the ko in that clip you'd think he did it. lol
                  Truth be told it sounded like the laugh of a man who had a burden lifted of his shoulders.....
                  So what man. Lomas career is headed one way and Salido’s another way. What does a win over Salido now really prove? Not much in my opinion.

Comment

Didn't some of you guys defend Margarito for mocking Freddie Roach's Parkinsons?

How are you going to complain about anybody else being classless?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Didn't some of you guys defend Margarito for mocking Freddie Roach's Parkinsons?

How are you going to complain about anybody else being classless?
                      he didnt mock freddie roach, he was impersonating a scared freddie roach, brandon rios mocked freddie roach.

Comment

Working...
                      X