Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia, biggest fight to be made in 2018...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasyl Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia, biggest fight to be made in 2018...

Hope it gets done...

Any other big fight you see coming next year?

Comment

it will end all the same. loma's opponent quitting on their stool.

Comment

Garcia is a very dangerous man and I can see him stopping Lomachenko.

Comment

No way. I don't want to see this fight. I'll admit, Mikey knows his advantage. The Garcia's are the type to go all brawls out in strategy if it were to ever become that, and in that Loma can't be ellusive as he won't win points against Garcia, so when the trading happens or the high guards Loma will be moved around.

I rather see Loma try and unify against others in his division while Mikey unifies all the straps at 140. I think Crawford bottles at 147, so TC and Garcia will meet 3 years later or so. I am not convinced with TC yet at 147....at least not against those Champions yet. not Horn doe..

Comment

I see Loma being to fast for Mikey, i' ll root for Mikey but i give Loma the edge vs him as i always have

Comment

This fight needs to happen in 2018.

Comment

I wouldn’t say it’s the biggest fight next year but no doubt one of the best possible fights that can be made.

Comment

Depends on how Garcia fights it. If he decides to box Loma, then its an easy win for Loma regardless of the weight advantage Garcia has. If Garcia wants to pressure and brawl him for 12 rounds using his weight, speed, and fundamentals (cutting the ring off) I can see him winning a easy decision as I have only seen Loma brawl once with Salido and he looks uncomfortable brawling. However this fight will be decided in the first 3 rounds. If Loma is allowed to box Garcia, rounds will pass by and Garcia will be to far down on the scorecards to make a comeback. If Garcia makes it an ugly, rough fight early he could actually win. Even though Rigo was a old man coming up 2 divisions, no one outboxes Loma at this point.

Comment

It's a great fight but it should be made at 135 maximum. No catchweight and definitely not at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X