Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ people who thought Rigo had a chance.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ people who thought Rigo had a chance.

There was only gonna be one winner: Lomachenko.

I think if you didn't think he had at least a chance then you're not a knowledgeable boxing fan. He's a 2 time gold medal,winner and before last night won every fight pretty handily. What we didn't know until last night was he had no heart when times get tough and he's behind. He's a front runner apparently and likes to quit when he's up against it. Not everyone is Arturro Gatti in there I guess.

Comment

i thought he'd do much better than he did so i was wrong. I thought people overhyped him in a p4p sense cause he'd done nothing since beating donaire but i thought with his skillset he would be a hard fight for anyone.

Comment

I don't get how that was so one sided. Pretty insane to me.

Did Rigo have a horrible night? Or is Lomachenko THAT good?

Comment

Hard to win wit a uncle tom ref!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            I don't get how that was so one sided. Pretty insane to me.

Did Rigo have a horrible night? Or is Lomachenko THAT good?
            Rigo totally landed only 15 punches against Loma, on 8%! 15 landed from 178 thrown punches... Lost every round.

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
              Hard to win wit a uncle tom ref!
              Blaming the ref?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                Blaming the ref?
                Loma was doin all type a dirtie ish and ref aint do nothing but second Rigo hold he take a point? Da phuck you think it is? White privelidge own boxing....

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
                  Loma was doin all type a dirtie ish and ref aint do nothing but second Rigo hold he take a point? Da phuck you think it is? White privelidge own boxing....
                  If you can't beat em, cheat em

War Whitey

Comment

It was a total mismatch

Anyone with eyes could see, the size, weight combined with the skills

Rigo is a great boxer, but so is Lomo and the size was going to play a huge factor just as it did with Khan Nelo, Brook GGG....

But it was embarrassing to see Rigo quit, he tarnished his image..

Lomo needs to fight people his own size or move up and dare to be great, fight Mickey Garcia

Really ****ty fight

Comment

Working...
                    X