lets talk injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    no...youll just make another account...again
    Eeehhhh, I have heard that quite a few times. I've been lurking for a few years, just decided to join recently because I couldn't stand the MMA community

EDIT: No hard feelings anyway, I think it was an excellent win but if the hand was really injured than that is a very valid point. I think someone said it was broken / fractured carpal bones? If so then yeah it hurts like hell and takes your hand out of commission, I have done it once before and didn't want to move my hand / wrist.
    Last edited by 'b'; 12-10-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Eeehhhh, I have heard that quite a few times. I've been lurking for a few years, just decided to join recently because I couldn't stand the MMA community

EDIT: No hard feelings anyway, I think it was an excellent win but if the hand was really injured than that is a very valid point. I think someone said it was broken / fractured carpal bones? If so then yeah it hurts like hell and takes your hand out of commission, I have done it once before and didn't want to move my hand / wrist.
      fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        How did Rigo get schooled? With a broken hand since Rd 1 Rigo made Loma mess more than any other adversary. Same thing with Nelo vs GGG. these Eastern Euro cheerleaders like to casually always dismiss compubox, as if missing a thousand times is justified as long as the other outlands the entire fight by 50 lazy jabs....
        Got complete outboxed, landed waaay less punches, looked to hold and survive all fight. Schooled. Then QUIT.
        Keep playing the victim😢😢😢

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          not a rigo fan...never claimed he would win.....its just funny how certain people pick and choose what injuries they want to believe and which ones they dont want to

to me its even worse when you do show ambition and then claim injury....pac wailing away with multi hand/punch combos then claiming his shoulder didnt work is insane and blatantly insulting
          I agree a lot of injury claims are BS. Same as last night. The way Rigo talked about the fight saying “I’ll do whatever it takes to win” then pulling that **** is straight up disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            The way “Maravilla” went down was hard to take, but it wasn’t in the same league as that shit Rigondeaux pulled last night. That was the bitch move of all bitch moves. He wasn’t even getting hit. It’s literally like the guy’s body showed up at the arena, but his spirit stayed in bed at the hotel. No words for his disgraceful act.
            Completely agree man, Rigo showed no heart or class last night. All he gave us was EXCUSES

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Got complete outboxed, landed waaay less punches, looked to hold and survive all fight. Schooled. Then QUIT.
              Keep playing the victim😢😢😢
              yeah Rigo got outswung. a Loma all time high misses attempts on a smaller guy.

Comment

I bet Rigo hand was brokn by da Rushin mafia befo the fight, yall know Loma need mad advantigises or he aint fight. Dude a strate up frawd...

Comment

Adonis Stevenson is not a p4p fighter. but let's reference where his power is best described from. imagine if Stevenson were in the same exact position as Rigo but went up to fight a top p4p Heavyweight where his left hand was taken away and losing every round after the 1st, and getting even points deducted? Do you think Adonis would stick around to get KO'd against a top Heavyweight?
                  Why are we using a hypothetical scenario to justify Rigondeaux’s real-world actions? He quit, man. Not even understandably so. He just quit because he knew he couldn’t win. “Hey, I tried my best. Gonna go home now.” GTFOH

Comment

yeah Rigo got outswung. a Loma all time high misses attempts on a smaller guy.
                    Why QUIT then??? What happened to “I”ll whatever it takes to win”????
                    He got outboxed, out-manoeuvred, outfought and then he swallowed it and quit.
                    You fanboy weirdos are pathetic 😴😴😴

Comment

How did Rigo get schooled? With a broken hand since Rd 1 Rigo made Loma mess more than any other adversary. Same thing with Nelo vs GGG. these Eastern Euro cheerleaders like to casually always dismiss compubox, as if missing a thousand times is justified as long as the other outlands the entire fight by 50 lazy jabs....
                      Lomo was lucky rigo broke his spinal column neck and both hands. rigo was killing Lomo on his way to a savage KO until the building fell on him in his corner

Comment

Working...
                      X