No announcement yet.

lets talk injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    not a rigo fan...never claimed he would win.....its just funny how certain people pick and choose what injuries they want to believe and which ones they dont want to

to me its even worse when you do show ambition and then claim injury....pac wailing away with multi hand/punch combos then claiming his shoulder didnt work is insane and blatantly insulting
    why didn't you start the thread title with Pac denying any injury in the post Kellerman interview vs Rigondeaux pointing to his smashed carpals. by performance, with Rigo not throwing his left, his 1-2 follow up shot in any occassion as was in Rd 1, vs Pacquiao swinging all night without an injected pain killer...

the #48 loyalists jumped on the Eastern Euro fighters without even leaving out their tracks for how they justified Pac's win. how is it most these posters here defending loma are the exact same posters saying Pac won against Floyd until months later they started to retract and rolled with IVgate. Remember IV Gate was mentioned months after, Pacboys never came up with that narrative until Hauser wrote about it!!

funny how when lawsuits quickly came about, Arum then rushes Pac into ''surgery,'' with doctor making an incision and doing to create more scar tissue for the courts to see... and yet a month later does a supposed MRI in the phillipines..

to then... WAIT FOR IT...

starts playing basketball, while saying he didnt do physical rehab, and that salt water healed him..

with these easy politics at hand...

I mean, you cant make this stuff up!! what's worse? Boxing, or the tolerance of Tom Brady and the air in pigskin scandals...

Comment

we out here talking boxing and this clown over here talking about slavs and dicks.....lmao..this cant be life
      Lol talking about what can't be real life - Rigo got schooled and some delusional people on this website are doing damage control and making up extreme excuses.

And yeh he mentioned Eastern Euros so I mentioned Slavs - I'll let you work that one out

EDIT: Before one of you guys tries to put me in that bracket - I watched the May-Paq fight, I was one of the only guys in a packed bar going for Mayweather and never made excuses for his win, which he did win comfortably

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Lol talking about what can't be real life - Rigo got schooled and some delusional people on this website are doing damage control and making up extreme excuses.

And yeh he mentioned Eastern Euros so I mentioned Slavs - I'll let you work that one out
        work it out young fella..work it out!

just remember to not make excuses when others lose and get schooled

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
          why didn't you start the thread title with Pac denying any injury in the post Kellerman interview vs Rigondeaux pointing to his smashed carpals. by performance, with Rigo not throwing his left, his 1-2 follow up shot in any occassion as was in Rd 1, vs Pacquiao swinging all night without an injected pain killer...

the #48 loyalists jumped on the Eastern Euro fighters without even leaving out their tracks for how they justified Pac's win. how is it most these posters here defending loma are the exact same posters saying Pac won against Floyd until months later they started to retract and rolled with IVgate. Remember IV Gate was mentioned months after, Pacboys never came up with that narrative until Hauser wrote about it!!

funny how when lawsuits quickly came about, Arum then rushes Pac into ''surgery,'' with doctor making an incision and doing to create more scar tissue for the courts to see... and yet a month later does a supposed MRI in the phillipines..

to then... WAIT FOR IT...

starts playing basketball, while saying he didnt do physical rehab, and that salt water healed him..

with these easy politics at hand...

I mean, you cant make this stuff up!! what's worse? Boxing, or the tolerance of Tom Brady and the air in pigskin scandals...
          LMFAO

dont be talking bout the god TB12

Comment

work it out young fella..work it out!

just remember to not make excuses when others lose and get schooled
            Good, because I never do. If it comes out his hand was really injured, with proof, I'll accept that truth

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Good, because I never do. If it comes out his hand was really injured, with proof, I'll accept that truth
              no...youll just make another account...again

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Did Pac, Martinez or Cotto show no ambition and blatantly QUIT???? I was a big Rigo fan but lost a tonne of respect for him last night. He got schooled then stalled it and quit. And now him and his deluded fanboys are playing the victim😢😢😢😢
                The way “Maravilla” went down was hard to take, but it wasn’t in the same league as that shit Rigondeaux pulled last night. That was the bitch move of all bitch moves. He wasn’t even getting hit. It’s literally like the guy’s body showed up at the arena, but his spirit stayed in bed at the hotel. No words for his disgraceful act.

Comment

Every fighter steps into the ring injured whether it was an injury suffered at camp or during the fight. Rigo wanted an out because he was behind in the cards and got a point deduction.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    The way “Maravilla” went down was hard to take, but it wasn’t in the same league as that shit Rigondeaux pulled last night. That was the bitch move of all bitch moves. He wasn’t even getting hit. It’s literally like the guy’s body showed up at the arena, but his spirit stayed in bed at the hotel. No words for his disgraceful act.
                    Adonis Stevenson is not a p4p fighter. but let's reference where his power is best described from. imagine if Stevenson were in the same exact position as Rigo but went up to fight a top p4p Heavyweight where his left hand was taken away and losing every round after the 1st, and getting even points deducted? Do you think Adonis would stick around to get KO'd against a top Heavyweight?

Comment

pac def hurt when floyd beat him right?
                      LMAO. Okay.....

Comment

Working...
                      X