No announcement yet.

Funny Loma never mentions Linares when moving up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    linares super skilled, faster, longer, bigger sharp shooter would be a stylistic nightmare for lil chenko.

Linares toys with the lil guy all day long.

But loma would never dare stepping in with a guy like linares or mikey.
    lmao. You're a tool.

Comment

kidbazooka is officially the gangbang whore of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        kidbazooka is officially the gangbang whore of this forum.
        He's taken a LOT of L's but this one was perhaps his biggest meltdown.

He's a clown. Lives in denial and his thought are all based around his racist views. He's a low quality individual who doesn't honor bets too.

Comment

Linares super skilled, faster, longer, bigger sharp shooter would be a stylistic nightmare for lil chenko.

But loma would never dare stepping in with a guy like linares or Mikey.
          Bytch you are a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Bytch you are a moron.
            He's beyond moronic. He swore that Loma would duck Walters, then swore he'd be KO'd, then swore he'd duck Rigo then swore he'd get wrecked and both times he gave zero credit and I think even claimed he lost both those fights and now this.

Dude is a contender for biggest turd on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              He's beyond moronic. He swore that Loma would duck Walters, then swore he'd be KO'd, then swore he'd duck Rigo then swore he'd get wrecked and both times he gave zero credit and I think even claimed he lost both those fights and now this.

Dude is a contender for biggest turd on the site.
              Living in denial, we have a new Charlie Z.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                The same guy Antonio Demarco left in the bloody heap?

Lomachenko beats him up and stops him.

I say book that fight next.
                Iron Dan for the win

Comment

After reading all the responses this thread confirms 2 things for me

1. A lot of you already knew the deal with Linares and thought Loma would wash him

2. All that "knowing" doesn't stop people from saying lineares was an elite prime fighter that Loma beat and one of the best wins ever.��

Im still tryna process this.....I mean I personally don't think Linares was trash, but man y'all was giving him the business in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                    After reading all the responses this thread confirms 2 things for me

1. A lot of you already knew the deal with Linares and thought Loma would wash him

2. All that "knowing" doesn't stop people from saying lineares was an elite prime fighter that Loma beat and one of the best wins ever.��

Im still tryna process this.....I mean I personally don't think Linares was trash, but man y'all was giving him the business in this thread

That's why i think all fights and opinions should be judged on when the fight was signed and stick to it and not backtrack on things when the fight is over, unless its something seriously drastic that not many can foresee i.e Haye looking worse than shot v Bellew, worse than imaginable.

I'm a Loma fan and my opinion on Linares was that he is a good world level fighter, not a p4p fighter and will come up short against true top level fighters, which is basically what happened.

I'm not going to start saying that Linares is a brilliant fighter to try to make Loma look better. It is what it is. It's an excellent win all things considered, but Linares isn't some elite talent.

Comment

Linares super skilled, faster, longer, bigger sharp shooter would be a stylistic nightmare for lil chenko.

But loma would never dare stepping in with a guy like linares or Mikey.
                      Lolololololol

Wow you look even more stupid than normal.

You LOST YOUR bet LOSER

Comment

Working...
                      X