No announcement yet.

Funny Loma never mentions Linares when moving up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Let’s not act like Loma isn’t talented. He went with the talk to my promoter line because that’s why he is told to say. He’s not afraid of linares.

We are at the point where Loma, Mikey, Crawford and Spence need to get in with each other because all other comp may not be good enough.
    Huh. And somehow we got Spence v. Mikey instead

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      oh you mean how you tried to make Brook a boogyman for Spence and now you discredit the win?
      it was a good win but spence hasnt done **** all before or after yet some people have him p4p top 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Huh. And somehow we got Spence v. Mikey instead
        That was a Canelo/Khan or GGG/Brook type fight where the bigger guy gets an easy win and a payday and the smaller guy takes a loss and gets a payday but neither guy takes on a potentially tough fight in their own division.

Not exactly what most fans want but the fans of the bigger guy love these type of fights because their guy looks like a monster.

I don't like these type of fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          No, there will always be posters that expect great fighters to continually prove their greatness. This is what posters like you used to do with Floyd. You shouldn't cry when posters do same for Loma.
          floyds resume is tremendous, no argument against that. why do u bring him up every post though?

Comment

• Funny huh? Awww sh#t. Oh well.. better luck next time

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              floyds resume is tremendous, no argument against that. why do u bring him up every post though?
              I don't. I often do bring him up to make a point, like I did in this thread and in the other.

Comment

oh you mean how you tried to make Brook a boogyman for Spence and now you discredit the win?
                well brook did get his face smashed in and stopped in his previous fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  it was a good win but spence hasnt done **** all before or after yet some people have him p4p top 3.
                  GGG was top p4p while fighting the monroes of the world and i heard no complaints from you

Comment

• Originally posted by real king kong View Post
                    well brook did get his face smashed in and stopped in his previous fight.
                    that didnt stop op from calling spence jeff lacy and claiming brook would beat him like calzaghe

Comment

that didnt stop op from calling spence jeff lacy and claiming brook would beat him like calzaghe
                      Never really understood why people thought so highly of brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X