Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Where Did Rigo Hurt His Hand? In The Dressing Room?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry Bob, a little "salt water," and some prayers, and that hand will be just fine! Go ahead and set up the rematch! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Same place Pacquiao hurt his shoulder.
      Exactly! Pathetic excuses are nothing new in boxing! Great performance by Loma! Too big and fast for the old man! Rigo can never comeback from that. Duran did it, but Duran was able to go up in weight, and Rigo can't!
      Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-10-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        So what will you say when the doc says the hand is injured?
        Boxers fight with sore hands all the time. He wanted out of the fight because he couldn't lay a glove on him. He quit. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          So lets see:

wasnt sure which hand it was he broke at first
          then wasnt sure which round it was

He only landed 15 punches the whole damn fight. WHEN did he break his hand? complete bull**** excuse. He never winced or complained about it in between rounds the whole fight. He couldnt handle Loma's superior speed and activity. Everything Rigo threw, missed. He had an embarrassing 8% connect rate.
          You are right but don't forget superior size, Loma looked like a giant in there.

He didn't hurt Rigo, it was just mentally overwhelming - footwork, accuracy, volume...

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
            He says he injured it in the second where he is credited with his first and only landed power punch in the first two, so must have been that punch right ? (he jabs with his right and that's assuming the power punch was a left).

All that pounding on lower level of opposition with no problems, then one punch on Loma and his hand breaks.

Loma must be the boxing equivalent of Chuck Norris - he breaks people's hands with his head on top of everything else he does.
            I’d love to know exactly when that was, because I didn’t see Rigo land a thing that could remotely appear to cause injury. Arum is right to mock Rigondeaux. That was a quit-job of the highest order. Horrible, just horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Pardon me for being "that guy" but I couldn't stop myself;

Daily Mail, 2011;
              "American Andre Ward has revealed he beat Britain’s Carl Froch in the Super Six super-middleweight final earlier this month despite breaking his left hand in two places in training.

Ward, who recorded a clear points win in Atlantic City on December 17, told ESPN: ‘Early on, the adrenaline was working. But in the sixth round, when I hit him on top of the head, I hit a wall in terms of the pain. But we got through it.
              "
              the irony of Arum contextualizing injuries, one fighter defies injury by throwing so many punches, whereas the other, who threw under the bus on his team, shows less output after truly damaging his hand....

Rigo was ****ing on a heavier mass. A****sa's weight was a tall dude, so that power distribution is different than a more bulky Lomachenko, the torso's are apparent. That's why Nelo had a hard time moving GGG, that water bag makes a difference. Rigo hurt his hand in the first round. He smashed the carpals on Loma's right elbow. After that moment he stopped throwing, and Loma was in the same stance and movement as the earlier half. From the 2nd round Rigo knew the hand was blasted... just throwing jabs on no followups. Rigo lost, but the circumstances are really punking Loma fans

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                quitting would make an injury actually seem more likely....thats why when pac claimed injured shoulder, despite throwing several combos after the time he claimed, it seemed pretty desperate to save face

running around here calling guys "tar" babies shows ur true "colors" you POSC
                you are a black supremacist who hates everyone that aint a POS black like you. the tar baby got the tar beaten out of him AND QUIT

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  you are a black supremacist who hates everyone that aint a POS black like you. the tar baby got the tar beaten out of him AND QUIT
                  im a mid 30s white male that resides in new england( a known racist haven) lol..the joke is on you

Comment

The same place Pacquiao got his fake shoulder injury. They got that one out of your playbook bobbo!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      im a mid 30s white male that resides in new england( a known racist haven) lol..the joke is on you
                      you are a fake a phony a fraud and a liar. I am a black gold toothed pimp selling drugs

Comment

Working...
                      X