• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOX Sports 507 - ****ing hell! I can't believe what I saw

Comment

what the fucvk rigo
      after all that talk trash
      disgrace fighter of the year along with chavez jr, at least chavez became punching bag for 12 rounds

Comment

******s in this site who think loma shouldn't be in pound 4 pound should be ashamed...

Comment

guilermo el jackas rigondeaux!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Crow for what? He's two weigh classes bigger why are you guys acting like it's the best win ever?
            Weight wasn't the reason Rigo quit. He was completely outskilled. He couldn't handle getting outclassed so he b*tched out.

You know when people talk about levels in boxing? This is exactly what they are talking about.

Comment

Wow that wasn’t even close. Loma absolutely dominated him. The size wasn’t even a factor. Rigo just looked lost. The hand injury is suspect. In the corner Diaz was attending to Rigos right hand but post fight they were saying it was the left. Either way extremely impressive from Vasyl.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Jet View Post
                Cuba were right to disown that coward. Just utterly disgraceful.

Send him to the sea.
                Throw him in the same banana boat that he came from

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                  Holy ****. It wasn't even competitive after the first round.

Loma should be P4P #1 after making Rigo look like a complete bum. Size wasn't even a factor, the skill gap was huge.

Rigo is a disgrace. Quit because he knew he was outclassed.
                  I never saw rigo fight and listening to all the POS white haters here who said rigo would outclass make a fool of and KO Lomo. Lomo is the best fighter I ever saw I never seen a guy move like him in out left right

Comment

Wish I'd made this my prediction in the prediction thread, had a feeling that this was a likely outcome. While I definitely think Lomachenko got Rigondeaux at the right time, the fact remains that we've never seen Rigondeaux even really come close to losing in a pro fight before, he's been dominant in every contest he's been in, and he just got completely stunted on. I think it just shows that Lomachenko is that good and I agree that a P4P#1 ranking is fitting for him now.

Comment

See how quick the hate club switch’s up? can’t trust people like that

Comment

Working...
                      X